The recent opening of a second Concentrix Corporation facility in the heart of Visakhapatnam allows the generation of 1,000 new jobs, doubling the number of local staff.
Concentrix, a leader in high-value global business services, opened its first facility in Visakhapatnam in 2007 and now employs about 1,000 staff members. With the opening of a second facility - 40,000 square feet - the company intends to do more hiring over the next two years.
"This new facility underscores our commitment to generating employment and adding to the skills of the local workforce," said Ravinder Singh Rana, Country General Manager, Concentrix India. "We believe Visakhapatnam is a high potential business growth sector for us at Concentrix and plan to boost the workforce further. We are looking at making significant hires and increasing the number of employees by almost 100 percent."
In addition to serving existing accounts, the additional hires are needed to handle a variety of new contracts that are on the horizon.
"Concentrix has witnessed a steady and consistent growth across India and this latest addition bears testimony to the fact that the demand for our services is growing," Ravinder added. "There is an amazing pool of talent in this city that we want to take advantage of and grow it to its full potential. We foresee Visakhapatnam as one of our critical locations capable of servicing multiple languages."
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX), provides innovative, high value business services built on intellectual capital and technology innovation, with a focus on transforming customer experience. SYNNEX Corporation ranks #220 on the Fortune 500 List of Largest Companies.
Concentrix continues to invest in high potential cities in India to help grow the overall business and add to the company's future success.
For information on all Concentrix locations and services, please visit https://www.concentrix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!