Hamburg/Montreal, 08 July 2015 - ESWC Montreal kicks off this weekend with German peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT as one of the head sponsors. The event will see the world's best Counter-Strike teams do battle for a 75,000USD prize pool in a live tournament, which will take place in the Société des Arts Technologiques, July 9 - 12. Millions of eSports enthusiasts will follow via live stream around the globe, when teams from all over the world meet in Canada for the first time to fight for a tournament win.
Markus Frey, head of marketing at ROCCAT, comments: "We are happy to be part of the first ESWC event in Canada. Live events like this have such a positive impact on the local eSports scene, while at the same time reaching a global audience via live stream and social media coverage. The ESWC shares our passion for competitive gaming, making them the perfect partner. Together we feel we can continue to grow the eSports scene both in Canada and around the globe."
The ESWC in Montreal also features a dedicated women's tournament. Whether you are an eSports veteran or new to the scene, several Twitch streams in different languages bring you all the live action as well as background information about the teams and matchups.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions