Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the latest 1U low profile cooler for Intel CPU. The POLAR CPU cooler is a product of GELID Solutions SILENT product line. The POLAR is designed for HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U Server. Heatsink height of just 27 mm fits most slim low profile cases. The POLAR also has an improved heat sink fin configuration to achieve high cooling performance in a compact design. The cooler weighs only 127 g and especially conforms to lightweight Panel PC and Car PC applications.
A silent 75 mm frameless fan with the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) control was chosen to be integrated into the heat sink. The fan blades were optimized and with a fan speed of min. 1400 rpm it guarantees a high airflow. The intelligent GELID PWM control keeps the fan silent but accelerates the fan speed whenever additional cooling is needed. The multi-award winning high performance GC-2 thermal compound is already pre-applied on the heat sink. The POLAR is compatible to Intel Celeron, Pentium Dual-Core, Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with TDP 65W. The cooler fits multiple Intel CPU sockets such as LGA 1150, 1155 and 1156.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty. "Our POLAR CPU Cooler is a true masterpiece of technology in a compact design. It's slim, lightweight and silent (screws instead of pushpins)", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd. The POLAR CPU cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 14 or Euro 12.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit