Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the latest 1U low profile cooler for Intel CPU. The POLAR CPU cooler is a product of GELID Solutions SILENT product line. The POLAR is designed for HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U Server. Heatsink height of just 27 mm fits most slim low profile cases. The POLAR also has an improved heat sink fin configuration to achieve high cooling performance in a compact design. The cooler weighs only 127 g and especially conforms to lightweight Panel PC and Car PC applications.
A silent 75 mm frameless fan with the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) control was chosen to be integrated into the heat sink. The fan blades were optimized and with a fan speed of min. 1400 rpm it guarantees a high airflow. The intelligent GELID PWM control keeps the fan silent but accelerates the fan speed whenever additional cooling is needed. The multi-award winning high performance GC-2 thermal compound is already pre-applied on the heat sink. The POLAR is compatible to Intel Celeron, Pentium Dual-Core, Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with TDP 65W. The cooler fits multiple Intel CPU sockets such as LGA 1150, 1155 and 1156.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty. "Our POLAR CPU Cooler is a true masterpiece of technology in a compact design. It's slim, lightweight and silent (screws instead of pushpins)", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd. The POLAR CPU cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 14 or Euro 12.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM