Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today takes the lead to introduce the new StoreJet 35T3, its latest 3.5" external hard drive featuring the vast storage capacities up to 8TB and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. The black, sleek-looking StoreJet 35T3 delivers real-world transfer rates of up to 200 MB/s, offering dramatically enhanced external storage performance for today's speed-conscious users.
As technology marches forward, large files generated by modern devices such as digital cameras and camcorders can quickly fill an internal hard drive and slow the computer down. Designed for users with high-capacity requirements, the StoreJet 35T3 not only offers an enormous 8TB of storage space for large files, but also supports the USB 3.0 standard that boosts data transfer rates up to 200 MB/s, fast enough to transfer an entire 4.7 GB DVD movie in a mere 24 seconds.
Convenient One Touch Auto-Backup Button & Eco-friendly Design
The StoreJet 35T3 makes external storage easier than ever with its unique One Touch auto-backup button that other 3.5-inch external hard drive brands do not include. The One Touch backup system allows users to instantly backup and synchronize data with their notebook or desktop PC, ensuring their important data is safely stored in a secondary location. In addition, the StoreJet 35T3 is eco-friendly and meets the European Union ErP requirements.
Exclusive Transcend Elite Data Management Software
For added value, the StoreJet 35T3 includes a free download of the exclusive Transcend Elite data management software that helps users manage data and increase productivity. With this convenient software, users can easily perform incremental backups, secure confidential information and much more.
Transcend's StoreJet 35T3 external hard drives are available in 3TB, 4TB and 8TB capacities and carries Transcend's three-year limited warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit