Inflo Games is proud to announce the release of their latest mobile title - Marble Monster.
Marble Monster is an intense marble action RPG game developed by Nterfun. Launching with over 100 levels, players can experience the simple yet strategic and unique gameplay with classic marbles. Packed with over 500 monsters, team combinations are endless while players are challenging one another in PvP or with their Guild against mighty Dragons!
Marble Monster Overview
Embark on your journey through various Worlds in over 100 dungeons and raids. Assemble your Marbles from over 500 different Monsters and battle alone or with your guild!
Are you prepared to go on the most epic Marble adventure?
Players can also join the Marble Monster's community on Facebook to stay current on all the latest Marble Monster announcements, updates, events, contests and more!
Marble Monster's Features:
- Free to Play
- 100+ levels with more to come!
- 5 distinct elemental Worlds
- 500+ monsters to collect
- Earn daily mission rewards
- Guild, Raids, Dungeons, and much more!
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch