To meet demands from professionals and enthusiasts with high performance storage demands, SilverStone created CPS02, a cable designed for Mini-SAS devices. With internal sideband connection (SGPIO) feature, the CPS02 is designed for always on and reliable operation with servers or workstations. On both ends of the cable are 36 pin SFF-8087 connectors made out of industrial-grade material with weave sleeving for robust and trouble-free connections. Finally, CPS02's supports a four lane design to provide top performance for any professional SAS or SATA storage systems.
- Thick, shielded Mini-SAS 36pin to 36pin cable for reliable throughput
- Heavy-duty SFF-8087 connectors ensure stable connections
- 4 lane high-performance design
- Cable length of 500mm
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 13,20 EURO.
The CPS02 will be available on June 29th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam