To meet demands from professionals and enthusiasts with high performance storage demands, SilverStone created CPS02, a cable designed for Mini-SAS devices. With internal sideband connection (SGPIO) feature, the CPS02 is designed for always on and reliable operation with servers or workstations. On both ends of the cable are 36 pin SFF-8087 connectors made out of industrial-grade material with weave sleeving for robust and trouble-free connections. Finally, CPS02's supports a four lane design to provide top performance for any professional SAS or SATA storage systems.
- Thick, shielded Mini-SAS 36pin to 36pin cable for reliable throughput
- Heavy-duty SFF-8087 connectors ensure stable connections
- 4 lane high-performance design
- Cable length of 500mm
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 13,20 EURO.
The CPS02 will be available on June 29th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower