To meet demands from professionals and enthusiasts with high performance storage demands, SilverStone created CPS02, a cable designed for Mini-SAS devices. With internal sideband connection (SGPIO) feature, the CPS02 is designed for always on and reliable operation with servers or workstations. On both ends of the cable are 36 pin SFF-8087 connectors made out of industrial-grade material with weave sleeving for robust and trouble-free connections. Finally, CPS02's supports a four lane design to provide top performance for any professional SAS or SATA storage systems.
- Thick, shielded Mini-SAS 36pin to 36pin cable for reliable throughput
- Heavy-duty SFF-8087 connectors ensure stable connections
- 4 lane high-performance design
- Cable length of 500mm
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 13,20 EURO.
The CPS02 will be available on June 29th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit