YouVisit today introduced two new apps into the Oculus Gear VR Store that increase by more than 1,000% the total number of virtual reality experiences available to users. The debut also makes New York City-based virtual reality technology innovator YouVisit the first and only company to date to launch two unique apps in the Oculus Store. Both apps are accessible for free.
- The "YouVisit Colleges" app enables users to discover and explore more than a thousand colleges and universities from around the world, including Yale, Harvard, and North-West University in South Africa.
- The "YouVisit Restaurants" virtual reality app allows users to step inside and explore hundreds of New York City's best restaurants, including iconic locations such as Tavern on the Green, Galli and Delmonico's.
- These two apps combined offer users more than 1,000 virtual reality experiences, enabling users to seamlessly navigate and interact with real-world virtual reality content.
"Becoming the first company to launch multiple apps in the Oculus Store is a testament to the scalability of our virtual reality platform and the quality of our virtual reality experiences," said Abi Mandelbaum, YouVisit's CEO and cofounder. "Consumers have an insatiable appetite for virtual reality, and we are happy to lead the way by enabling them to explore more than 1,000 interactive real-world virtual reality experiences."
YouVisit plans to launch more apps to give consumers direct access to interactive real-world experiences in multiple other industries, including travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, venues and events. YouVisit's virtual reality platform makes virtual reality content seamlessly available to consumers via the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard headsets. For those that do not yet have headsets, the content is accessible as unique 360-degree web browser experiences on its website, https://www.youvisit.com.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases