YouVisit today introduced two new apps into the Oculus Gear VR Store that increase by more than 1,000% the total number of virtual reality experiences available to users. The debut also makes New York City-based virtual reality technology innovator YouVisit the first and only company to date to launch two unique apps in the Oculus Store. Both apps are accessible for free.
- The "YouVisit Colleges" app enables users to discover and explore more than a thousand colleges and universities from around the world, including Yale, Harvard, and North-West University in South Africa.
- The "YouVisit Restaurants" virtual reality app allows users to step inside and explore hundreds of New York City's best restaurants, including iconic locations such as Tavern on the Green, Galli and Delmonico's.
- These two apps combined offer users more than 1,000 virtual reality experiences, enabling users to seamlessly navigate and interact with real-world virtual reality content.
"Becoming the first company to launch multiple apps in the Oculus Store is a testament to the scalability of our virtual reality platform and the quality of our virtual reality experiences," said Abi Mandelbaum, YouVisit's CEO and cofounder. "Consumers have an insatiable appetite for virtual reality, and we are happy to lead the way by enabling them to explore more than 1,000 interactive real-world virtual reality experiences."
YouVisit plans to launch more apps to give consumers direct access to interactive real-world experiences in multiple other industries, including travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, venues and events. YouVisit's virtual reality platform makes virtual reality content seamlessly available to consumers via the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard headsets. For those that do not yet have headsets, the content is accessible as unique 360-degree web browser experiences on its website, https://www.youvisit.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz