YouVisit today introduced two new apps into the Oculus Gear VR Store that increase by more than 1,000% the total number of virtual reality experiences available to users. The debut also makes New York City-based virtual reality technology innovator YouVisit the first and only company to date to launch two unique apps in the Oculus Store. Both apps are accessible for free.
- The "YouVisit Colleges" app enables users to discover and explore more than a thousand colleges and universities from around the world, including Yale, Harvard, and North-West University in South Africa.
- The "YouVisit Restaurants" virtual reality app allows users to step inside and explore hundreds of New York City's best restaurants, including iconic locations such as Tavern on the Green, Galli and Delmonico's.
- These two apps combined offer users more than 1,000 virtual reality experiences, enabling users to seamlessly navigate and interact with real-world virtual reality content.
"Becoming the first company to launch multiple apps in the Oculus Store is a testament to the scalability of our virtual reality platform and the quality of our virtual reality experiences," said Abi Mandelbaum, YouVisit's CEO and cofounder. "Consumers have an insatiable appetite for virtual reality, and we are happy to lead the way by enabling them to explore more than 1,000 interactive real-world virtual reality experiences."
YouVisit plans to launch more apps to give consumers direct access to interactive real-world experiences in multiple other industries, including travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, venues and events. YouVisit's virtual reality platform makes virtual reality content seamlessly available to consumers via the Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard headsets. For those that do not yet have headsets, the content is accessible as unique 360-degree web browser experiences on its website, https://www.youvisit.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit