For those who prefer it simple: The black Sharkoon S28 Value ATX case offers a minimalist appearance, without sacrificing functionality. The new midi-tower is available in either a S28 Value, with closed side panel, and a S28 Window, with acrylic side panel, version. The S28 also offers a variety of possibilities for the installation of components. The modular hard drive cage allows the use of extra-long video cards up to 41.5 cm. If equipped with the maximum amount of hard drives, the case offers space for video cards up to 32.5 cm in length. Thanks to its generous width of 21 cm, tower coolers with a height of up to 17 cm can be easily installed. The cable management system ensures discreet wiring of the built-in hardware.
In the front, there are already two quiet 120 mm fans behind the designed air intakes. In the back of the case a quiet 120 mm fan is pre-installed. Thus, the S28 is well prepared for the optimal cooling of high-performance components. The front panel provides two USB 3.0, two Audio and two USB 2.0 ports. If the installed mainboard does not have a USB 3.0 port, the USB 3.0 ports can also operate in USB 2.0 mode
The case features two 5.25" drive bays for the tool-free installation of optical drives. Up to three 3.5" hard drives as well as four 2.5" HDD/SDDs can be comfortably mounted using the enclosed rails. An additional 2.5" HDD/SSD can be mounted on the case bottom.
The Sharkoon S28 Value ATX case is now available for the suggested retail price of 56.90 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon S28 Window, with acrylic side panel, is also now available for 59.90 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower