For those who prefer it simple: The black Sharkoon S28 Value ATX case offers a minimalist appearance, without sacrificing functionality. The new midi-tower is available in either a S28 Value, with closed side panel, and a S28 Window, with acrylic side panel, version. The S28 also offers a variety of possibilities for the installation of components. The modular hard drive cage allows the use of extra-long video cards up to 41.5 cm. If equipped with the maximum amount of hard drives, the case offers space for video cards up to 32.5 cm in length. Thanks to its generous width of 21 cm, tower coolers with a height of up to 17 cm can be easily installed. The cable management system ensures discreet wiring of the built-in hardware.
In the front, there are already two quiet 120 mm fans behind the designed air intakes. In the back of the case a quiet 120 mm fan is pre-installed. Thus, the S28 is well prepared for the optimal cooling of high-performance components. The front panel provides two USB 3.0, two Audio and two USB 2.0 ports. If the installed mainboard does not have a USB 3.0 port, the USB 3.0 ports can also operate in USB 2.0 mode
The case features two 5.25" drive bays for the tool-free installation of optical drives. Up to three 3.5" hard drives as well as four 2.5" HDD/SDDs can be comfortably mounted using the enclosed rails. An additional 2.5" HDD/SSD can be mounted on the case bottom.
The Sharkoon S28 Value ATX case is now available for the suggested retail price of 56.90 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon S28 Window, with acrylic side panel, is also now available for 59.90 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit