At this year's Computex trade show in Taipei, BIOSTAR showcased upcoming Intel 100 series chipset motherboards, gaming oriented motherboards and VGA cards as well as mini PCs designed for Karaoke and IPC Embedded solutions.
BIOSTAR "Gaming Z170X" motherboard turned out to be the star product this year at Computex. Based on the Intel Z170 chipset with support for Intel's Skylake CPU and DDR4 memory, the kit comes with BIOSTAR's Gaming Commander Box, Gaming Armor design, on-board USB 3.1 Type C connector and Dual GbE LAN (Intel & Killer) along with PCIe M.2, SATA Express and Touch OC. Also on display were the Intel 100 series chipset based motherboards Z170, H170, B150 that support the 6th Gen Intel® Core Processor family (codenamed Skylake).
The Gaming Z170X has two LAN connectors, with the most popular Killer LAN and Intel LAN chips. With Dual GbE LAN, the primary advantage is doubling bandwidth from 1G to 2G, and with two high-speed gigabit networks plus zero packet delay that provides super high data transmission efficiency. Another major advantage is "Load Balancing", it allows a gamer to attach both network adapters to a single network. It will therefore support the aggregation "teaming" function by merging the two connections to support multiple aggregation modes. In addition, two Gigabit Ethernet lightning protection circuits reduce the probability of damage from lightning or other power surge, so if one connection is disabled the other connection will automatically kick in.
Consumers can start looking for these cool new boards from BIOSTAR starting in August.
For more go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw
Check out BIOSTAR's latest video:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series