Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of DataTraveler® microDuo 3C USB Flash drive. DataTraveler microDuo 3C has a dual interface that works with both standard USB Type-A (3.1, 3.0, 2.0) and USB Type-C ports. USB Type-C is an up and coming reversible connector standard that allows for slimmer and sleeker devices in the future. It enables a single port to function as a point for data transfer, video output, charging and even power external devices.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C is an ideal way to provide up to 64GB of extra storage for the very latest smartphones, tablets and Mac computers while also working with current generation devices. Shipping later this month, the simple plug-and-play drive offers fast USB 3.1 performance with read speeds up to 100MB/s and write speeds up to 15MB/s. The lightweight and small-form factor DataTraveler microDuo 3C complements portable devices and is easily transportable.
"DataTraveler microDuo 3C has a dual interface that accommodates both USB Type-A and USB Type-C ports to give users easy access to the latest USB interface," said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. "Our drive provides more storage, features fast data transfer speeds and helps make the new technology more accessible to consumers."
In addition to the DataTraveler microDuo 3C, Kingston will soon ship its next-generation DataTraveler Micro 3.1. As one of the world's smallest USB Flash drives, it is perfect for adding more storage to tablet PCs, slim notebooks, car audio systems and more while barely increasing the size of the device's footprint. DataTraveler Micro 3.1 will be available in 16GB to 64GB capacities.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information visit https://www.kingston.com.
DataTraveler microDuo 3C Features & Specifications:
- Capacities1: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- Speed2: USB 3.13
o 16GB: 100MB/s read, 10MB/s write
o 32GB & 64GB: 100MB/s read, 15MB/s write
- Dimensions : 29.94mm x 16.60mm x 8.44mm
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature : -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty/Support : Five-year warranty with free technical support
1 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
2 Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
3 USB 3.1 Gen. 1 performance requires a host device with a USB 3.1 port
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases