Logitech International (SIX:LOGN) (Nasdaq:LOGI) today announced that the Company will file Form 12b-25 and expects to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2015 within the week. The Company changed its auditors in the third quarter of fiscal year 2015. And, given the timing of the engagement for their first-year audit and the Lifesize goodwill impairment, the Company is utilizing Rule 12b-25, which allows for a filing of the Form 10-K within fifteen days to be deemed timely.
Logitech expects to publish its annual report to shareholders, and its invitation and proxy statement for its 2015 annual general meeting, in late July 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- AORUS 15 gaming laptop refresh: 1080p 240Hz LCD, RTX 2070
- Snoop Dogg & 21 Savage stream Mortal Kombat 11 competition
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)