Logitech International (SIX:LOGN) (Nasdaq:LOGI) today announced that the Company will file Form 12b-25 and expects to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2015 within the week. The Company changed its auditors in the third quarter of fiscal year 2015. And, given the timing of the engagement for their first-year audit and the Lifesize goodwill impairment, the Company is utilizing Rule 12b-25, which allows for a filing of the Form 10-K within fifteen days to be deemed timely.
Logitech expects to publish its annual report to shareholders, and its invitation and proxy statement for its 2015 annual general meeting, in late July 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series