Logitech International (SIX:LOGN) (Nasdaq:LOGI) today announced that the Company will file Form 12b-25 and expects to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2015 within the week. The Company changed its auditors in the third quarter of fiscal year 2015. And, given the timing of the engagement for their first-year audit and the Lifesize goodwill impairment, the Company is utilizing Rule 12b-25, which allows for a filing of the Form 10-K within fifteen days to be deemed timely.
Logitech expects to publish its annual report to shareholders, and its invitation and proxy statement for its 2015 annual general meeting, in late July 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF is back, EviLore denies harassment allegations
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard