Corsair, the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world1, today announced the addition of the RMi Series PC power supplies to the company's award-winning line of PSUs. The new RMi Series PSUs raise the bar for what PC enthusiasts can expect from an 80 Plus Gold certified power supply with the addition of silent Zero-RPM fan operation, Corsair Link customization and monitoring, all 105°C- rated Japanese capacitors, and fully modular cables. The new RMi Series PSUs are immediately available in 650, 750, 850, and 1000-Watt capacities.
Building on Corsair's legacy of enthusiast class PSUs, the RMi Series PSUs are designed from the ground up to deliver 80 PLUS Gold energy efficiency, reducing operating costs and excess heat, while delivering superior electrical performance, thanks to extremely tight voltage regulation and minimal ripple noise. To do this, Corsair has used only industry-leading 105°C-rated Japanese capacitors, providing unwavering power and reliability for high-end PCs. This ensures the electricity reaching a gaming PC's power hungry components is as clean and stable as possible. The RMi Series PSUs are also stable, with a 140 mm fluid-dynamic-bearing equipped cooling fan that runs in Zero RPM fan mode, only spinning up when the PSU needs to and operating virtually silently at low and medium loads.
For those who demand extra control, RMi is equipped with Corsair LINK, Corsair's fully featured software suite, which provides real-time monitoring of the PSU's power consumption, voltages, temperature and efficiency; users even have the flexibility to customize the fan speed or switch from a default multi-rail +12V power delivery to a single rail power delivery.
RMi is also designed with a fully modular cable system which allows users to use the bare minimum number of cables needed to for a cleaner look and improved airflow.
The PSUs are backed by a comprehensive 7-year warranty and Corsair's comprehensive customer support.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long-term reliability
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Allows for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: Can be run in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggled to single-rail operation
- Corsair Link Digital: Advanced desktop application lets users monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and toggle the +12V rail from multi-rail to a single +12V rail
- Seven year warranty: A guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
- Suggested Retail Prices
o 650W - $129.99 MSRP
o 750W - $139.99 MSRP
o 850W - $159.99 MSRP
o 1000W - $189.99 MSRP
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch