Corsair, the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world1, today announced the addition of the RMi Series PC power supplies to the company's award-winning line of PSUs. The new RMi Series PSUs raise the bar for what PC enthusiasts can expect from an 80 Plus Gold certified power supply with the addition of silent Zero-RPM fan operation, Corsair Link customization and monitoring, all 105°C- rated Japanese capacitors, and fully modular cables. The new RMi Series PSUs are immediately available in 650, 750, 850, and 1000-Watt capacities.
Building on Corsair's legacy of enthusiast class PSUs, the RMi Series PSUs are designed from the ground up to deliver 80 PLUS Gold energy efficiency, reducing operating costs and excess heat, while delivering superior electrical performance, thanks to extremely tight voltage regulation and minimal ripple noise. To do this, Corsair has used only industry-leading 105°C-rated Japanese capacitors, providing unwavering power and reliability for high-end PCs. This ensures the electricity reaching a gaming PC's power hungry components is as clean and stable as possible. The RMi Series PSUs are also stable, with a 140 mm fluid-dynamic-bearing equipped cooling fan that runs in Zero RPM fan mode, only spinning up when the PSU needs to and operating virtually silently at low and medium loads.
For those who demand extra control, RMi is equipped with Corsair LINK, Corsair's fully featured software suite, which provides real-time monitoring of the PSU's power consumption, voltages, temperature and efficiency; users even have the flexibility to customize the fan speed or switch from a default multi-rail +12V power delivery to a single rail power delivery.
RMi is also designed with a fully modular cable system which allows users to use the bare minimum number of cables needed to for a cleaner look and improved airflow.
The PSUs are backed by a comprehensive 7-year warranty and Corsair's comprehensive customer support.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long-term reliability
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Allows for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: Can be run in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggled to single-rail operation
- Corsair Link Digital: Advanced desktop application lets users monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and toggle the +12V rail from multi-rail to a single +12V rail
- Seven year warranty: A guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
- Suggested Retail Prices
o 650W - $129.99 MSRP
o 750W - $139.99 MSRP
o 850W - $159.99 MSRP
o 1000W - $189.99 MSRP
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct