Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair, today announced the addition of the STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard to Corsair's award-winning line of PC gaming accessories. By bringing the unmatched lighting customization and Cherry MX switches found in Corsair's RGB keyboards to STRAFE, Corsair has created the most advanced mono-backlit mechanical gaming keyboard available. Sporting a sleek new industrial design, STRAFE will be widely available in late June at an MSRP of $109.99.
The STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard's brilliant red backlighting can be customized to a virtually unlimited number of lighting configurations and effects. Each key can be programmed with automated macros using CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software. Users can choose from six unique lighting effects or craft their own custom profiles and share them on Corsair Gaming.
"As a former pro gamer, I know firsthand that performance and customization matters. STRAFE, like all Corsair mechanical keyboards, features the world-leading Cherry MX gaming keys to deliver the ultimate performance and confidence when in battle," said Jason Christian, product manager at Corsair. "Combined with the virtually unlimited advanced lighting and macro customization of our CUE software, STRAFE is the definitive choice for gamers dedicated to improving their game."
- German-made Cherry MX red switches with gold contacts for fast, precise key presses
- Fully programmable brilliant red LED backlighting for unrivaled personalization
- USB pass-through port for easy connections
- Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycaps
- 100% anti-ghosting technology with 104-key rollover
- Enhanced, easy-access multimedia controls
- $109.99 MSRP
STRAFE has a suggested retail price of $109.99 in the US and will be available in June from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty and Corsair customer service and technical support.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross