MSI is excited to introduce the new flagship of the MSI GAMING video cards lineup: the MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING 6G. This imposing new model is powered by NVIDIA's Maxwell GM200 GPU, yet running on significantly higher clockspeeds than the reference model. Combined with 6GB of GDDR5 memory, this enables gamers to enjoy a smooth 4K gaming experience. Featuring the award-winning Twin Frozr V thermal design, the MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING 6G delivers unmatched cooling and acoustic performance. To bolster the premium look & feel, the MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING 6G comes equipped with a solid metal backplate.
Besides the revered GAMING series, MSI are also introducing two reference models featuring exhaust thermal design. The MSI GTX 980 Ti 6GD5 will be available immediately, shortly followed by the MSI GTX 980 Ti 6GD5 V1, which comes equipped with an all new premium silver shroud and Military Class 4 Components for durable, solid performance.
MSI Gaming App
With the addition of the GTX 980 Ti GAMING 6G to the next generation of MSI GAMING video cards, MSI is once again raising the bar for PC gaming. The exclusive MSI GAMING App allows gamers to quickly switch between OC, Gaming and Silent modes, depending on their needs. Offering quick access to specific monitor color profiles for games, movies and a special EyeRest mode which reduces blue light for less strain during nightly gaming sessions. Now featuring the LED control tab, allowing gamers to choose from 5 unique lighting modes to set the right ambiance for their gaming moments with just one click.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit