Patriot, a leading manufacturer of mobile accessories, computer memory, USB flash and SSDs, today announced the appointment of Taron Chang as the General Manager of their Taiwan Headquarters. A veteran in the industry, Mr. Chang will manage, support and help to further develop business initiatives in Asian-Pacific region (APAC).
As the General Manager of Patriot's Taiwan Headquarters, Mr. Chang will help to further sales efforts and customer relations for the APAC region as well as expand Patriot's global reach, brand presence and market diversity. Mr. Chang comes to Patriot with 25 years of corporate executive experience and has specialized in establishing several well-known brands. His experience in international sales, business strategy, product development as well as the founding of his own company, made him the ideal addition to Patriot's executive team.
"Taron is a valuable asset to the Patriot team and we look forward to seeing tremendous growth in our Taiwan office" said Paul Jones, Patriot's CEO. "He is a dedicated member of our management team and we believe that with his guidance, our Taiwan office will make great strides."
"I'm excited to join a well-known and globally recognized company such as Patriot" said Taron Chang. "For Patriot to be in business for 30 years is a great accomplishment and I'm honored to be a part of such an organization and contribute to its future successes."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor