Patriot, a leading manufacturer of mobile accessories, computer memory, USB flash and SSDs, today announced the appointment of Taron Chang as the General Manager of their Taiwan Headquarters. A veteran in the industry, Mr. Chang will manage, support and help to further develop business initiatives in Asian-Pacific region (APAC).
As the General Manager of Patriot's Taiwan Headquarters, Mr. Chang will help to further sales efforts and customer relations for the APAC region as well as expand Patriot's global reach, brand presence and market diversity. Mr. Chang comes to Patriot with 25 years of corporate executive experience and has specialized in establishing several well-known brands. His experience in international sales, business strategy, product development as well as the founding of his own company, made him the ideal addition to Patriot's executive team.
"Taron is a valuable asset to the Patriot team and we look forward to seeing tremendous growth in our Taiwan office" said Paul Jones, Patriot's CEO. "He is a dedicated member of our management team and we believe that with his guidance, our Taiwan office will make great strides."
"I'm excited to join a well-known and globally recognized company such as Patriot" said Taron Chang. "For Patriot to be in business for 30 years is a great accomplishment and I'm honored to be a part of such an organization and contribute to its future successes."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit