MSI MGA (Master Gaming Arena), a globally renowned esports tournament formerly known as MSI Beat It and hosted by the leading gaming brand, MSI, has partnered ESL and will be ready to launch its 6th iteration in the coming months. Eric Kuo, MSI Notebook Vice President for Global Sales & Marketing, speaking about renaming the annual gaming tournament from Beat IT to Master Gaming Arena, "The rename marks our determination to evolve and do even better as one of the world's leading gaming brands. Years of MSI Beat IT gaming legacy will be carried on in the name of Master Gaming Arena. MSI's gaming spirit and unflinching devotion to esports live on. MSI MGA will continue to bring global players together and hand in hand we'll write thrilling chapters in gaming history!"
MSI MGA will kick off with regional qualifiers for the United States, Europe and Asia. The first qualifier will start in June for Asia, with subsequent weeks covering the rest of the regions across the globe. The 4-day Grand Finals will be held in late August in the United States, where the best gamers from all around the world will compete over $200,000 USD in cash prizes and travel support.
A partnership like never before for MSI and ESL
ESL, the world's leading esports company, proudly announces that it will be working with MSI for the MSI MGA 2015 event, as a major partnership that is the first of its kind for MSI and ESL. "MSI works hard to help promote and elevate esports to a new level. The annual MSI MGA (Beat IT) gaming tournament and numerous award-winning gaming products are solid proof of MSI's dedication to the development of competitive gaming. This year, we are thrilled to collaborate with ESL to take MSI MGA to the next level. It will be the first time ever for MSI MGA to have its Grand Finals concluded in the United States and we will go all out to make this event cool and fun," said MSI Vice President Eric Kuo.
The tournament will feature qualifiers running on the ESL Play website, with details of the qualifiers being shown on the MSI MGA portal. Jasper Mah, ESL Asia Pacific's Business Development Director, gives his perspective on working with MSI for this exclusive event, "without a shadow of a doubt, MSI is one of the world's best gaming hardware manufacturers. As a professional tournament organizer, ESL is deeply privileged to partner with MSI to orchestrate the months-long gaming event."
Featuring 2 premier game titles from Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzard Entertainment's StarCraft® II and Heroes of the Storm will be the premier titles players will be competing in at MSI MGA 2015. Furthermore, MSI MGA 2015 will be a part of the global Blizzard WCS events happening worldwide. StarCraft II players competing at MSI MGA 2015 will be able to earn WCS qualifier points. A total of 4000 points will be given out at this particular event. During the Grand Finals, top StarCraft II and Heroes of the Storm players from around the world will be able to play on cutting-edge MSI GAMING products that help them showcase their skills and perform at their best.
The Grand Finals to conclude at PAX Prime 2015 in Seattle, USA
On the heels of June-to-July qualifiers, the Grand Finals of MSI MGA 2015 will conclude in August at PAX Prime 2015. It's the first time ever for the MSI MGA Grand Finals to set foot in the United States. MSI will lead gamers and fans into a brand-new gaming era by presenting unprecedented, adrenaline-pumping tournaments as well as interactive product showcase and a variety of fun activities on the site. The Grand Finals feature top players from around the globe and will be an eagerly-awaited event that draws hundreds of thousands to watch live or online.
Get a chance to shine on world stage and win prizes!
Visit the mga.msi.com website to register and join MSI MGA 2015 for the chance to become eSports superstars! Plus, we've got online events to hand out prizes. Be sure to follow us on official MSI MGA website and MSI Facebook for event updates and more chances to win awesome prizes!
MSI MGA 2015 Official Trailer Sharing
Time: 2015/5/28 - 6/18 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Follow MSI Facebook at: https://www.Facebook.com/MSIHQFANCLUB .
- Give a Like.
- Share event videos.
- Leave "MSI NO.1 in Gaming" on the wall.
- Follow the instructions on the event website.
Prizes: MSI SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset, MSI W8 GAMING mouse, MSI GAMING mouse pad
MSI MGA 2015 Daily Quiz
Time: 2015/6/22 - 6/26 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Follow MSI Twitter at: https://twitter.com/msitweets
- Take the Daily Quiz by posting your answer below the Daily Quiz post.
- Follow the instructions on the event website.
Prizes: Far Cry 4 game code, MSI GTX 970 GAMING video card, SilverStone CPU Cooler, MSI W8 GAMING mouse, MSI GAMING mouse pad
More details will be announced on the event website. MSI reserves the right to make changes.
MSI MGA 2015: http://mga.msi.com/
MSI Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/MSIHQFANCLUB
MSI Twitter: https://twitter.com/msitweets
MSI GAMING Products: http://gaming.msi.com
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross