Award Highlights 3E's Ongoing Commitment to Developing Innovative and User-Friendly Solutions for Enhancing Environmental Regulatory Compliance and Reducing Risk
3E Company, a leading provider of environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance and information management services, today announced that its 3E Online®-SDS 9.0 safety data sheet (SDS) management platform won an Industrial Safety & Hygiene News (ISHN) Readers' Choice Award in the SDS management category. Thousands of ISHN subscribers voted online to determine the winners of this prestigious award. 3E Company is a Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) business.
ISHN readers recognized 3E Company for further enhancing the accessibility and usefulness of the compliance information stored within the latest version of 3E Online. 3E's nomination highlighted the many notable enhancements to the latest version of 3E Online-SDS aimed at simplifying compliance management. These enhancements include the introduction of a new dashboard and GHS awareness tools that offer quick access to a company's products and user activity and allow customers to more easily identify areas of attention or performance satisfaction.
"We are delighted to receive this award for the second consecutive year," said Uday Virkud, president and CEO, 3E Company. "The award is especially significant since winners are determined by ISHN's distinguished readership along with our most important constituents - our valued customers. The win validates 3E's commitment to providing the broadest range of product risk information and compliance services. Moving forward, we remain dedicated to continually enriching our solution suite to best address the business needs of our diverse and global customer base and their supply chains."
ISHN is a business-to-business monthly trade publication read by more than 70,000 key safety, health, and industrial hygiene experts at manufacturing facilities of all sizes. The ISHN Readers' Choice Award program is an annual poll in which thousands of magazine subscribers vote on the most innovative and effective EH&S-related products and services available today.
3E will be presented with a commemorative plaque to celebrate the achievement during ASSE (American Society of Safety Engineers) Safety 2015, June 7-10 in Dallas, Texas. 3E Company is exhibiting at the show (booth #1128). In addition, 3E Online-SDS will be displayed in the Awards Pavilion as part of ISHN and ASSE's Attendee Choice Awards. Expo attendees vote on-site to determine Attendee Choice Award winners.
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access