Industrial & embedded computer manufacturer Logic Supply has launched a preview of their upcoming ML600 Series of fanless and ventless industrial computer systems. Optimized for passive heat distribution, the new systems enable up to Intel i7 desktop processing without the need for a cooling fan, reducing a common failure point in commercial PCs and virtually eliminating noise.
"Logic Supply's goal is to offer our clients the ideal system to fit their needs," said Logic Supply Product Manager Logan Cooke. "While there are other systems on the market that may offer a certain number of COM ports, or i7 processing, or fanless cooling, or a ventless chassis, there was nothing available that combined all of these features into one system. With each of the ML600 systems we wanted to offer a computer that would offer users a unique combination of capabilities and connectivity."
The ML600 Series will launch with 3 models, each with a unique set of features and connectivity options.
The ML600G-10 is designed for high-performance data server applications. Powered by either an Intel Avoton C2550 Quad-Core or C2750 Octa-Core processor, the system comes equipped with up to 32GB of ECC RAM, dual 2.5" hot-swap storage bays and a third built-in 2.5" drive. RAID support is provided by the Marvell SE9230 storage controller while networking capabilities are handled by dual Gigabit Intel i210 Ethernet, as well as a dedicated IPMI LAN port enabling easy remote management. Other I/O options on the ML600G-10 include four USB, an RS-232 COM port and VGA.
The ML600G-30 is aimed at storage-sensitive commercial applications that require easy data access but don't want to sacrifice the protection of a fanless and ventless chassis. Processing options include Intel Celeron, Pentium or Core CPUs up to a Quad-Core Haswell i7 and up to 16 GB of RAM, for reliable performance in challenging security & surveillance, industrial control and automation applications. In addition to a standard dual 2.5" hot-swap storage bay, the ML600G-30 features 2 RS-232 COM ports, 10 USB, DisplayPort, HDMI and dual Gigabit LAN ports, one with Intel AMT support. The unique onboard Flex Bay also allows for easy integration of specialized third party I/O and additional wireless functionality.
The ML600G-50 is engineered to offer ample connectivity for both modern and legacy equipment. Featuring 6 COM ports, 8 USB, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort, the ML600G-50 can be configured with up to a Quad-Core Intel i7 processor. Integrated Intel 4000 Series graphics and up to 16 GB of RAM enable smooth operation in multi-screen and graphic-intensive applications. Innovative Flex Bay technology allows for customization with hot-swap storage bays, specialized I/O or additional wireless connectivity.
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit