Vengeful developer Tomasz Wacławek and shadowy game label Devolver Digital unleashed the turn-based action-platformer RONIN on Steam Early Access as the game enters its final phase of development. During this four-week stretch in Early Access, developer Tomasz Wacławek and the community will work to finely tune the controls, difficulty curve, and overall gameplay of the otherwise complete game.
RONIN is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
"RONIN is a game of precision and timing so our team has worked with beta testers, other developers, and third-party testing studios to really test and tweak the near final game," said developer Tomasz Wacławek. "Our goal is to extend this type of testing and iteration to a much larger audience to hopefully perfect RONIN and Steam Early Access is the perfect method and forum for honest feedback."
RONIN is available now n Steam Early Access with a 10% discount off the standard ($12.99 / £9.99 / € 12.99 price (http://store.steampowered.com/app/274230). The RONIN Digital Special Edition ($19.99 / £14.99 / € 19.99 price) is also available and includes the game, an exclusive full-color digital comic, and the full original soundtrack in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
For more information about RONIN, hit up devolverdigital.com and follow us on Twitter @RoninGame and @DevolverDigital.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit