Vengeful developer Tomasz Wacławek and shadowy game label Devolver Digital unleashed the turn-based action-platformer RONIN on Steam Early Access as the game enters its final phase of development. During this four-week stretch in Early Access, developer Tomasz Wacławek and the community will work to finely tune the controls, difficulty curve, and overall gameplay of the otherwise complete game.
RONIN is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
"RONIN is a game of precision and timing so our team has worked with beta testers, other developers, and third-party testing studios to really test and tweak the near final game," said developer Tomasz Wacławek. "Our goal is to extend this type of testing and iteration to a much larger audience to hopefully perfect RONIN and Steam Early Access is the perfect method and forum for honest feedback."
RONIN is available now n Steam Early Access with a 10% discount off the standard ($12.99 / £9.99 / € 12.99 price (http://store.steampowered.com/app/274230). The RONIN Digital Special Edition ($19.99 / £14.99 / € 19.99 price) is also available and includes the game, an exclusive full-color digital comic, and the full original soundtrack in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
For more information about RONIN, hit up devolverdigital.com and follow us on Twitter @RoninGame and @DevolverDigital.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard