Embrace your positive and negative sides in Magnetic: Cage Closed, the moral-puzzler from the ambiguous souls at Guru Games and publisher Gambitious Digital Entertainment. With only a disembodied warden and a prison psychologist for company, your unpredictable journey through the ever-shifting environs of Facility 7 begins today, with Magnetic: Cage Closed available for €14.99 and in a special Collector's Edition for €19.99.
Players step into the prison fatigues of jailed con XE-47623, serving time for crimes unknown, who comes into possession of the prototype Magnet Gun under the ever-watchful eye of a sadistic warden. Whether it's all just a game or a real opportunity for redemption remains to be seen. Along the way the player will master the magnetic properties of the one-of-a-kind weapon to manipulate objects and environments, solve increasingly tricky puzzles, and bust out of the sombre steel hell.
Critics have lauded the game as "ingenious" and "rewarding", but why let them have all the fun? With each playthrough players will walk a unique puzzle-platform path through the game's branching storyline, navigating not only the vast number of inventive conundrums, but also moral decisions with potentially grave consequences.
There is always a way out.
Find out more about Magnetic: Cage Closed at http://gurugames.se/ and follow Gambitious on Twitter, @GambitiousInc.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit