Embrace your positive and negative sides in Magnetic: Cage Closed, the moral-puzzler from the ambiguous souls at Guru Games and publisher Gambitious Digital Entertainment. With only a disembodied warden and a prison psychologist for company, your unpredictable journey through the ever-shifting environs of Facility 7 begins today, with Magnetic: Cage Closed available for €14.99 and in a special Collector's Edition for €19.99.
Players step into the prison fatigues of jailed con XE-47623, serving time for crimes unknown, who comes into possession of the prototype Magnet Gun under the ever-watchful eye of a sadistic warden. Whether it's all just a game or a real opportunity for redemption remains to be seen. Along the way the player will master the magnetic properties of the one-of-a-kind weapon to manipulate objects and environments, solve increasingly tricky puzzles, and bust out of the sombre steel hell.
Critics have lauded the game as "ingenious" and "rewarding", but why let them have all the fun? With each playthrough players will walk a unique puzzle-platform path through the game's branching storyline, navigating not only the vast number of inventive conundrums, but also moral decisions with potentially grave consequences.
There is always a way out.
Find out more about Magnetic: Cage Closed at http://gurugames.se/ and follow Gambitious on Twitter, @GambitiousInc.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit