Featuring the tiny size, reversible connector design and rich interface capability, Type-C interface has drawn great attention since its launch and set a whole new standard of connectivity with its fully reversible-oriented connector design, which offers complete usability across smartphones, tablets and laptops. And this trend has proved its importance for there have been numerous Type C-ready connected devices shown in 2015, such as the new Apple 12" MacBook, Google's new Chromebook Pixel and Nokia's N1 tablet. In view of this growing demands for new Type-C interface, SP is presenting the brand-new Mobile C80 USB flash drive with dual interfaces－one of a Type-C connector and the other of a USB 3.0 connector. The dual-interface supported design makes it far more convenient for users to easily and quickly transfer data between various devices including USB 3.0- and USB 2.0-supported desktops/laptops and the new-generation Type-C-enabled handsets, PCs and MacBooks. From now on, there's no more boundary for data transmission between different interfaces, and all your storage needs can just be covered by one little device－the Mobile C80 USB Flash Drive.
Expand Apple devices in seconds－All-inclusive Apple Expansion Solution
For Apple users, capacity shortage and incredibly high cost for storage upgrade might be one the biggest problems for them. In respond to these consumer's needs for instant and cost-effective capacity upgrade, SP unveils the Apple series incoporating complete storage expansion solutions for different Apple devices, including the Armor A65M shockproof and waterproof portable hard drive for users on the go, the SP xDrive Series expansion cards for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro and, the most importnat of all, the SP xDrive Z30 Lightning Dual USB flash drive. The Z30 features the dual-access application with a USB 3.0 connector and a Lightning connector. By combining the two interfaces together, Z30 can not only instantly free up the storage of Apple handsets at little cost but also act as a perfect bridge to connect all the photos, videos and documents saved in your desktops, laptops and Apple mobile devices.
Instant Performance Boost for Ultrabooks－M.2/mSATA Solid State Drives
Catering to the increasing demands for super speeds and cost-effective storage solutions for Ultrabooks, SP introduces the latest powerful M10 M.2 2280 and M10 mSATA solid state drives, which allow superior performances and high reliability with ultra-fast transfer interface of SATA III 6Gb/s. Additionally, both M10 M.2 2280 and M10 mSATA SSDs support Intel® Smart Response Technology (ISRT), which enables more flexibility in hardware upgrades. Users can configure the computer with the M.2 or mSATA SSD which is able to act as a cache drive between the hard disk drive and system memory and quickly access frequently used programs and games.
Excellent Designs Shine through Global Awards
Continuously being honored by numerous worldwide recognitions including iF Design Award, reddot Design Award, IDEA Award and GOOD DESIGN AWARD, SP has set the record for the industry in terms of awarded products as well as awarded frequencies, which strengthens its irreplaceable status and also shows what SP is capable of. After achieving such great success, SP keeps its path toward distinguished product designs and again won the complete triumph with two iF Design Award 2015, ten Taiwan Excellence Award 2015 for the seventh consecutive year and three COMPUTEX d&i awards 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit