Flash storage startup AccelStor, Inc. is coming out of stealth mode and debuting its line of all-flash and hybrid storage arrays at Computex Taipei 2015. From June 2nd to 6th, AccelStor will display its high-performance NeoSapphire all-flash arrays with over 1 million IOPS sustained I/O performance. Live demos will show the benefit of AccelStor's FlexiRemap technology for accelerating I/O-intensive applications. In addition to its current products, AccelStor's Computex exhibition will also give a sneak peek into its upcoming lineup for the second half of 2015 including its NeoGarnet hybrid storage arrays.
AccelStor's products and technology will be on display at the AccelStor Booth at L1427 Nangang Exhibition Hall 4F as well as at booth M1213a on the same floor.
AccelStor will show its all-flash array products including its flagship 2U rack-mount NeoSapphire 3513 with 1M+ IOPS for sustained random I/O performance and its compact 1U rack-mount NeoSapphire 3411 with 11 TB capacity. AccelStor's all-flash appliances resolve the performance bottleneck for I/O-intensive VDI, HPC, enterprise databases, video-processing applications, and more.
FlexiRemap technology adopts the software-defined flash approach with flash-collaborative architecture to provide high IOPS performance using COTS server hardware. For end users, this means affordable IOPS is a reality. NeoSapphire 3201 and 3301 1U all-flash storage appliances provide cost-effective high IOPS for small and medium-sized businesses handling enterprise workloads.
NeoSapphire features front-facing hot-swappable drives with automatic data reconstruction upon SSD replacement, and proactive SSD health monitoring and fault tolerance. Data integrity is ensured through redundancy.
FlexiRemap Technology Demo
The speed and scalability of FlexiRemap software-defined flash technology will be displayed in a live performance demo showing the 1M+ IOPS capability of the NeoSapphire 3513 as well as a custom-built 30 TB high capacity all-flash array.
AccelStor will give a sneak peek of its upcoming NeoGarnet hybrid storage appliances which will come in the second half of 2015. Combining the speed of solid-state drives and size of hard disks, AccelStor's NeoGarnet series hybrid flash array fulfills the need for both performance and capacity in cloud-computing and enterprise applications. With configurable caching and tiering functionality, NeoGarnet accelerates backend data access in enterprises and data centers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam