Flash storage startup AccelStor, Inc. is coming out of stealth mode and debuting its line of all-flash and hybrid storage arrays at Computex Taipei 2015. From June 2nd to 6th, AccelStor will display its high-performance NeoSapphire all-flash arrays with over 1 million IOPS sustained I/O performance. Live demos will show the benefit of AccelStor's FlexiRemap technology for accelerating I/O-intensive applications. In addition to its current products, AccelStor's Computex exhibition will also give a sneak peek into its upcoming lineup for the second half of 2015 including its NeoGarnet hybrid storage arrays.
AccelStor's products and technology will be on display at the AccelStor Booth at L1427 Nangang Exhibition Hall 4F as well as at booth M1213a on the same floor.
AccelStor will show its all-flash array products including its flagship 2U rack-mount NeoSapphire 3513 with 1M+ IOPS for sustained random I/O performance and its compact 1U rack-mount NeoSapphire 3411 with 11 TB capacity. AccelStor's all-flash appliances resolve the performance bottleneck for I/O-intensive VDI, HPC, enterprise databases, video-processing applications, and more.
FlexiRemap technology adopts the software-defined flash approach with flash-collaborative architecture to provide high IOPS performance using COTS server hardware. For end users, this means affordable IOPS is a reality. NeoSapphire 3201 and 3301 1U all-flash storage appliances provide cost-effective high IOPS for small and medium-sized businesses handling enterprise workloads.
NeoSapphire features front-facing hot-swappable drives with automatic data reconstruction upon SSD replacement, and proactive SSD health monitoring and fault tolerance. Data integrity is ensured through redundancy.
FlexiRemap Technology Demo
The speed and scalability of FlexiRemap software-defined flash technology will be displayed in a live performance demo showing the 1M+ IOPS capability of the NeoSapphire 3513 as well as a custom-built 30 TB high capacity all-flash array.
AccelStor will give a sneak peek of its upcoming NeoGarnet hybrid storage appliances which will come in the second half of 2015. Combining the speed of solid-state drives and size of hard disks, AccelStor's NeoGarnet series hybrid flash array fulfills the need for both performance and capacity in cloud-computing and enterprise applications. With configurable caching and tiering functionality, NeoGarnet accelerates backend data access in enterprises and data centers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new cloud gaming arm is a big step forward
- Battlefront II gets cosmetic only microtransactions
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit