ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, is honored to announce that its XPG Z2 DDR4 3400 computer memory is able to clock up to 4034MHz when used with an air-cooled msi X99A XPOWER AC motherboard. This creates a new overclocking world record for production line DDR4 computer memory!
Best Choice for Ultimate Performance!
In cooperation with motherboard manufacturers, ADATA strives to achieve the best performance in DDR4 memory compliant with the Intel® X99 architecture. The XPG Z2 DDR4 3400 breaks the record with extremely high clock frequency of 4034MHz, impressing both gamers and standard CPU clock users alike with outstanding sustained performance, cooling and stability!
ADATA will cooperate with msi to demo its XPG overclocking memory and X99 motherboards at COMPUTEX 2015 from June 2nd to 6th in Taipei. ADATA welcomes you to booth J0806 in Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F to experience the ultimate performance!
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- NASA would have landed on Mars if it wasn't for politics
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts