Giada, the industrial leader in embedded computing, announces its latest 3.5" Fanless Embedded Board EN-N2807DL. Using a powerful yet low power consumption dual-core Intel Celeron N2807 processor, the EN-N2807DL is a small, noiseless Single Board Computer with plenty of processing power for embedded applications.
6 Serial ports, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, Full HD graphics, and low power consumption make this a versatile embedded motherboard for industrial control, digital signage, and other embedded applications.
Silent Design, High Performance
An Intel® Celeron N2807 Processor has 1M Cache and operates up to 2.16 GHz, with only 4.3W Max TDP for high embedded performance at low power consumption. A fanless design ensures silent, reliable long-term operation for digital signage and industrial usage.
The size of a 3.5" disk drive, the EN-N2807DL embedded board fits into almost any embedded chassis and the standardized form factor allows easy system integration.
With 2 mPCIe expansion slots, 6 serial ports and Intel powered Dual Gigabit Ethernet, the EN-N2807DL provides expansion capability and rich connectivity. The 6 COM Ports are switchable between RS232, RS422 and RS485 providing rich serial connectivity for industrial control. 2 mPCIe slots allow a multitude of expansion options for SSDs, 3G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi cards. Intel powered Dual GbE Networking means low latency, stable network performance with the capability for link aggregation/port trunking and network redundancy.
1080p Full HD
Support for 24bit LVDS with up to 1920x1080 Full HD resolution and HDMI/VGA output allows the EN-N2807DL to be used for digital signage or POS applications. Intel HD Graphics with DirectX 11 provides strong 2D and 3D graphics processing.
Industrial Reliability and Features
The EN-N2807DL is designed for long service life and low maintenance by using high quality components such as solid capacitors and PowerPAK MOSFETs. Giada's proprietary JAHC Active Hardware Control allows RTC Scheduled Wake-Up, Auto Power On after AC Power Loss, and Infrared Remote Control operation independent of the Operating system. All these features enhance the EN-N2807DL's capabilities for industrial control and digital signage applications.
- 3.5 inch Single Board Computer motherboard with fanless design
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2807 (1M Cache, up to 2.16 GHz)
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 6 COM ports (Supports RS232/RS422/RS485)
- Low power consumption 4.3W TDP processor
- 2xMiniPCIe for SSD, WI-FI, Bluetooth or 3G module
- Full HD Graphics: 24bit LVDS and Direct X 11
- Using high quality solid capacitors, and Nickel core inductors
- Active Management: RTC Wake up, Auto Power On after Power Loss, IR Remote Control
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower