Giada, the industrial leader in embedded computing, announces its latest 3.5" Fanless Embedded Board EN-N2807DL. Using a powerful yet low power consumption dual-core Intel Celeron N2807 processor, the EN-N2807DL is a small, noiseless Single Board Computer with plenty of processing power for embedded applications.
6 Serial ports, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, Full HD graphics, and low power consumption make this a versatile embedded motherboard for industrial control, digital signage, and other embedded applications.
Silent Design, High Performance
An Intel® Celeron N2807 Processor has 1M Cache and operates up to 2.16 GHz, with only 4.3W Max TDP for high embedded performance at low power consumption. A fanless design ensures silent, reliable long-term operation for digital signage and industrial usage.
The size of a 3.5" disk drive, the EN-N2807DL embedded board fits into almost any embedded chassis and the standardized form factor allows easy system integration.
With 2 mPCIe expansion slots, 6 serial ports and Intel powered Dual Gigabit Ethernet, the EN-N2807DL provides expansion capability and rich connectivity. The 6 COM Ports are switchable between RS232, RS422 and RS485 providing rich serial connectivity for industrial control. 2 mPCIe slots allow a multitude of expansion options for SSDs, 3G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi cards. Intel powered Dual GbE Networking means low latency, stable network performance with the capability for link aggregation/port trunking and network redundancy.
1080p Full HD
Support for 24bit LVDS with up to 1920x1080 Full HD resolution and HDMI/VGA output allows the EN-N2807DL to be used for digital signage or POS applications. Intel HD Graphics with DirectX 11 provides strong 2D and 3D graphics processing.
Industrial Reliability and Features
The EN-N2807DL is designed for long service life and low maintenance by using high quality components such as solid capacitors and PowerPAK MOSFETs. Giada's proprietary JAHC Active Hardware Control allows RTC Scheduled Wake-Up, Auto Power On after AC Power Loss, and Infrared Remote Control operation independent of the Operating system. All these features enhance the EN-N2807DL's capabilities for industrial control and digital signage applications.
- 3.5 inch Single Board Computer motherboard with fanless design
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2807 (1M Cache, up to 2.16 GHz)
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 6 COM ports (Supports RS232/RS422/RS485)
- Low power consumption 4.3W TDP processor
- 2xMiniPCIe for SSD, WI-FI, Bluetooth or 3G module
- Full HD Graphics: 24bit LVDS and Direct X 11
- Using high quality solid capacitors, and Nickel core inductors
- Active Management: RTC Wake up, Auto Power On after Power Loss, IR Remote Control
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit