MSI, leading in motherboard design, is proud to announce being world's first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. The H81M-P33 motherboard passed Microsoft Windows 10 official certification today. The H81M-P33 is the world's first motherboard to be completely compliant with Microsoft Windows 10. Other MSI motherboards are to achieve official WHQL certification very soon.
With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team is making sure you never have to worry about your MSI hardware supporting for the latest version of Microsoft Windows. If you want to enjoy the full benefit of the latest Microsoft Windows Operating System, MSI motherboards are the best choice. MSI Click BIOS 4 is optimized for the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10. The highly awarded design is reliable and easy to use. Besides great stability, MSI Click BIOS 4 is recognized as an extraordinary piece of kit which allows you to fully customize your PCs setup. Find the certification here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard