Zuckerim Inc. launches its Kickstarter campaign to raise $15,000 to bring the GekkoPod, a flexible mobile phone and camera mount, into production. At last Zuckerim created GekkoPod to solve a worldwide problem - the selfie stick. Finally, taking a no-handed selfie will be a simple endeavour and best of all - there's now a cool way to take a selfie.
GekkoPod is a flexible mount that, like its namesake, adjusts to any surface and can hold handheld devices in countless positions. It has five extremely durable legs that can be contorted and adjusted to hold smartphones, pocket cameras, and even GoPros just about anywhere.
The compact solution weighs only 50 grams and is easy to carry anywhere. The mount folds onto users' devices for convenient storage that can keep devices secure with its protective grip. It can also be fastened to purses or belt loops for portability and easy access. GekkoPod is quick to setup and easy to use. It come with a standard 1/4-20" mount that fits most cameras. Users simply need to decide where they want to place their devices and adjusts Gekkopod's legs accordingly.
Gekkopod boasts multiple ways to secure devices and can be propped up practically anywhere and everywhere. GekkoPod holds steady on a car dashboard to hold GPS devices. Gekkopod grips GoPros tightly on ski poles, and can be used to simply hold up phones for the beloved selfie.
"Phones sit awkwardly on desks, under pillows, and in pockets; the phone itself is an amazing technology but we are never sure where to physically place it," said Boaz Zucker, Co-founder and CEO of ZuckerIm. "We wanted to create a solution that will give people the durability and flexibility to take their devices on all their adventures."
Early backers can pick up a GekkoPod for only $12. For $24 donations, backers can receive their GekkoPod with a BallHead that has a 360° panorama rotation and a 90° tilt knob to fine tune compositions and allows for a quick switch between portrait and landscape orientation.
In 2014, ZuckerIm had a widely successful Kickstarter campaign raising 352% of their goal to produce Sticko, a tiny gadget that allows you to stick almost anything on any Glossy surface and also, a phone mount that is simple and can travel with everywhere. After their first campaign the team decided they wanted to create the most durable and versatile gadget solution. After months of designing and testing its newest gadget mount, ZuckerIm returns to Kickstarter with a campaign to bring GekkoPod to life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series