Zuckerim Inc. launches its Kickstarter campaign to raise $15,000 to bring the GekkoPod, a flexible mobile phone and camera mount, into production. At last Zuckerim created GekkoPod to solve a worldwide problem - the selfie stick. Finally, taking a no-handed selfie will be a simple endeavour and best of all - there's now a cool way to take a selfie.
GekkoPod is a flexible mount that, like its namesake, adjusts to any surface and can hold handheld devices in countless positions. It has five extremely durable legs that can be contorted and adjusted to hold smartphones, pocket cameras, and even GoPros just about anywhere.
The compact solution weighs only 50 grams and is easy to carry anywhere. The mount folds onto users' devices for convenient storage that can keep devices secure with its protective grip. It can also be fastened to purses or belt loops for portability and easy access. GekkoPod is quick to setup and easy to use. It come with a standard 1/4-20" mount that fits most cameras. Users simply need to decide where they want to place their devices and adjusts Gekkopod's legs accordingly.
Gekkopod boasts multiple ways to secure devices and can be propped up practically anywhere and everywhere. GekkoPod holds steady on a car dashboard to hold GPS devices. Gekkopod grips GoPros tightly on ski poles, and can be used to simply hold up phones for the beloved selfie.
"Phones sit awkwardly on desks, under pillows, and in pockets; the phone itself is an amazing technology but we are never sure where to physically place it," said Boaz Zucker, Co-founder and CEO of ZuckerIm. "We wanted to create a solution that will give people the durability and flexibility to take their devices on all their adventures."
Early backers can pick up a GekkoPod for only $12. For $24 donations, backers can receive their GekkoPod with a BallHead that has a 360° panorama rotation and a 90° tilt knob to fine tune compositions and allows for a quick switch between portrait and landscape orientation.
In 2014, ZuckerIm had a widely successful Kickstarter campaign raising 352% of their goal to produce Sticko, a tiny gadget that allows you to stick almost anything on any Glossy surface and also, a phone mount that is simple and can travel with everywhere. After their first campaign the team decided they wanted to create the most durable and versatile gadget solution. After months of designing and testing its newest gadget mount, ZuckerIm returns to Kickstarter with a campaign to bring GekkoPod to life.
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today