Marvel Future Fight, the blockbuster Mobile Action RPG from leading gaming company Netmarble Games has officially hit the Top 10 'Top Free' Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.
With rave customer reviews in the App Store and Google Play Store, the game is fast-climbing the charts, having already taken the number one, two and three spots in South Korea, the United States and the United Kingdom respectively.
In mobile-conscious South Korea, Marvel Future Fight grabbed the number one spot in terms of downloads within six days of launch in addition to taking the number ten spot in the top-grossing app charts.
The game continues to rank highly and is rapidly rising in the grossing charts worldwide. In the App Store it has ranked as high as #4 in South Korea, #1 in Hong Kong, #18 in Spain , #19 in Germany and #26 in US while in the Google Play Store it has ranked at #5 in Hong Kong, #8 in South Korea, #13 in Taiwan, #17 in Canada, and #27 in US.
Marvel Future Fight features the much-loved characters from The Avengers in addition to well-known characters such as Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Players can team up their favorite heroes with Super Villains such as Doctor Octopus, Loki, and Ultron to form powerful squads in this viscerally thrilling action RPG.
'Netmarble Games is truly proud of the experience Marvel Future Fight delivers its players," said Young-sig Kwon, CEO, Netmarble. "The game brings together our award-winning talent for game design, with the most recognizable Super Heroes and Super Villains, and showcases it with a new storyline within the Marvel Universe. The result of our efforts has now been seen by over 10 million players worldwide and we are looking forward to sharing even more content updates and community support to further grow and reward our loyal fan base."
Marvel Future Fight is now globally available on the App Store and Google Play.
For more information on Marvel Future Fight please visit: (http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower