Marvel Future Fight, the blockbuster Mobile Action RPG from leading gaming company Netmarble Games has officially hit the Top 10 'Top Free' Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.
With rave customer reviews in the App Store and Google Play Store, the game is fast-climbing the charts, having already taken the number one, two and three spots in South Korea, the United States and the United Kingdom respectively.
In mobile-conscious South Korea, Marvel Future Fight grabbed the number one spot in terms of downloads within six days of launch in addition to taking the number ten spot in the top-grossing app charts.
The game continues to rank highly and is rapidly rising in the grossing charts worldwide. In the App Store it has ranked as high as #4 in South Korea, #1 in Hong Kong, #18 in Spain , #19 in Germany and #26 in US while in the Google Play Store it has ranked at #5 in Hong Kong, #8 in South Korea, #13 in Taiwan, #17 in Canada, and #27 in US.
Marvel Future Fight features the much-loved characters from The Avengers in addition to well-known characters such as Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Players can team up their favorite heroes with Super Villains such as Doctor Octopus, Loki, and Ultron to form powerful squads in this viscerally thrilling action RPG.
'Netmarble Games is truly proud of the experience Marvel Future Fight delivers its players," said Young-sig Kwon, CEO, Netmarble. "The game brings together our award-winning talent for game design, with the most recognizable Super Heroes and Super Villains, and showcases it with a new storyline within the Marvel Universe. The result of our efforts has now been seen by over 10 million players worldwide and we are looking forward to sharing even more content updates and community support to further grow and reward our loyal fan base."
Marvel Future Fight is now globally available on the App Store and Google Play.
For more information on Marvel Future Fight please visit: (http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit