ARCTIC Thermal Pad bridges problem-free even large spaces. After multiple awards with its thermal pastes, ARCTIC is now offering thermal pads as well. As perfect gap filler the Thermal Pad provides an optimal heat transfer and bridges even large height differences and uneven surfaces.
Often it is troublesome to cool diverse components like memory chips, CPUs, MCUs, DSPs and other ICs densely packed. Different heights prevent a proper contact to the heat sink and thus make it useless. The thermal pad is perfect to close even large spaces completely. Due to its low hardness this silicon pad adapts ideally to uneven surfaces, also at low pressure and thus ensures the best possible heat dissipation. In the comparison test the Thermal Pad with its special filler and a high thermal conductivity can demonstrate its performance and leaves the competitors behind.
That's maximum performance at a minimum effort, since the installation of the Thermal Pad is child's play - perfect for beginners. It does not contain any metallic particles, is electrically isolating and not capacitive. The handling is safe as contact with any electrical trace would not result in damage of any sort.
QUICK FACTS Thermal Pad High Performance Gap Filler
- Electrically non-conductive
- Thermal conductivity 6.0 W/mK
- Safe and easy handling
- o 50 x 50 x 0,5 mm | x 1 mm | x 1.5 mm
- o 145 x 145 x 0,5 mm | x 1 mm | x 1.5 mm
The Thermal Pad is now available starting at a price of US $4.99 on Amazon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard