ARCTIC Thermal Pad bridges problem-free even large spaces. After multiple awards with its thermal pastes, ARCTIC is now offering thermal pads as well. As perfect gap filler the Thermal Pad provides an optimal heat transfer and bridges even large height differences and uneven surfaces.
Often it is troublesome to cool diverse components like memory chips, CPUs, MCUs, DSPs and other ICs densely packed. Different heights prevent a proper contact to the heat sink and thus make it useless. The thermal pad is perfect to close even large spaces completely. Due to its low hardness this silicon pad adapts ideally to uneven surfaces, also at low pressure and thus ensures the best possible heat dissipation. In the comparison test the Thermal Pad with its special filler and a high thermal conductivity can demonstrate its performance and leaves the competitors behind.
That's maximum performance at a minimum effort, since the installation of the Thermal Pad is child's play - perfect for beginners. It does not contain any metallic particles, is electrically isolating and not capacitive. The handling is safe as contact with any electrical trace would not result in damage of any sort.
QUICK FACTS Thermal Pad High Performance Gap Filler
- Electrically non-conductive
- Thermal conductivity 6.0 W/mK
- Safe and easy handling
- o 50 x 50 x 0,5 mm | x 1 mm | x 1.5 mm
- o 145 x 145 x 0,5 mm | x 1 mm | x 1.5 mm
The Thermal Pad is now available starting at a price of US $4.99 on Amazon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit