Creative Puts X-Fi in Your Car
JC Hyun Systems, a premier leader in car infotainment systems announced the RUNZ CI-7100 Car Infotainment System, the world's first car infotainment system which is developed exclusively using Creative's award-winning Xtreme Fidelity (X-Fi) technology to enhance the overall in-car audio experience of motorists. The audio experience of watching movies or listening to music in cars with X-Fi technology will be truly amazing.
Main Features of RUNZ CI-7100
The RUNZ CI-7100 Car Infotainment System is built using a powerful Intel dual-core (360/300MHz) processor. It features the MMSP2 MPEG video hardware engine, SiRF III GPS chipset and Creative Technology's revolutionary X-Fi Audio Processor. The RUNZ CI-7100 features an intuitive 7-inch digital LCD touch screen capable of displaying 800 x 480 high-resolution images and videos. Audio quality is digitally restored and improved using both Creative X-Fi Crystalizer and Creative X-Fi CMSS-3D. Additional features of the RUNZ CI-7100 include two AV in/out ports, USB 2.0 and SD memory card interfaces and Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support.
"I believe all motorists seek to enjoy music and videos of the highest quality when travelling in their cars. They expect the same high standards of entertainment experience they enjoy at home, something which most car audio or car infotainment systems in the market have been unable to match so far. By integrating the state-of-the-art Creative X-Fi audio technology to the RUNZ CI-7100, I am confident that we can propel car infotainment enjoyment to the next level and set the standard for next generation systems to come in the near future." said JH Lee, Senior Sales Director of JC Hyun Systems.
"We are thrilled to bring the world-renowned X-Fi technology to motorists and their passengers who will now be able to experience compelling audio quality when listening to music or watching movies," said Low Long Chye, Senior Product Manager of Audio at Creative Technology. "The X-Fi technology is fully optimized so audio and visual entertainment in the car can be enjoyed in amazing high-definition audio clarity and detail".
Features of X-Fi Technology (X-Fi Crystalizer and X-Fi CMSS-3D)
The RUNZ CI-7100 Car Infotainment System supports Creative X-Fi Crystalizer and Creative X-Fi CMSS-3D. Creative X-Fi Crystalizer technology restores fine details and vibrance lost in compressed music and movies. All the highs and lows are also intelligently enhanced to ensure that users hear everything in ultra-realistic audio quality. Creative X-Fi CMSS-3D technology expands stereo MP3s and digital movies into surround sound over multi-channel speakers within the car. The 3D positional audio function allows voices to be centered to the front of users and ambient sounds to encapsulate the audience.
Pricing and Availability
The RUNZ CI-7100 Car Infotainment System is now available in Singapore through its authorised dealer, Navigator Systems Pte Ltd at a suggested retail price of S$1,999.00. The RUNZ CI-7100 Car Infotainment System is also equipped with the latest Tele-Atlas Maps from Sygic.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- Super Mario Party for Switch - 80 minigames, launch trailer
- Windows 10 Pro for $12 and Rise of the Tomb Raider for $8.54
- PUBG's new update includes ranking system and SO MUCH MORE
- Rocket League flies past 50 million players
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games