ABC Radio announced today an extension of their ABC News affiliation agreement with Tribune/WGN Radio to include an expansion of shared editorial resources in the Chicago market. In conjunction with this announcement, WGN Radio's Ryan Burrow will be a contributor to ABC News Radio and report from Chicago and around the country.
"Ryan Burrow is a talented award-winning reporter who understands how to tell stories that capture an audience's interest," said Steve Jones, Vice President and General Manager of ABC News Radio. "Through ABC News Radio's expanded partnership with Tribune Media's WGN Radio Chicago, Ryan will cover stories of interest to our national audience from across the Midwest region and around the country."
A journalist with over a decade of experience, Burrow joined Tribune/WGN earlier this month from WLS in Chicago. Throughout his career, he's reported on a wide range of national news stories from the Washington, D.C. area sniper shootings and the 50th anniversary of the birth of rock 'n' roll to presidential campaigns and the 2012 NATO Summit. A native of Chicago, Burrow received his undergraduate degree at Valparaiso University in 2002 and his master's in Journalism from DePaul University in 2013.
"Ryan is truly one of the brightest young journalists in multimedia. We're thrilled to have him in the WGN family and expand our partnership with ABC News Radio," said Todd Manley, Vice President for Content & Programming of WGN Radio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit