ABC Radio announced today an extension of their ABC News affiliation agreement with Tribune/WGN Radio to include an expansion of shared editorial resources in the Chicago market. In conjunction with this announcement, WGN Radio's Ryan Burrow will be a contributor to ABC News Radio and report from Chicago and around the country.
"Ryan Burrow is a talented award-winning reporter who understands how to tell stories that capture an audience's interest," said Steve Jones, Vice President and General Manager of ABC News Radio. "Through ABC News Radio's expanded partnership with Tribune Media's WGN Radio Chicago, Ryan will cover stories of interest to our national audience from across the Midwest region and around the country."
A journalist with over a decade of experience, Burrow joined Tribune/WGN earlier this month from WLS in Chicago. Throughout his career, he's reported on a wide range of national news stories from the Washington, D.C. area sniper shootings and the 50th anniversary of the birth of rock 'n' roll to presidential campaigns and the 2012 NATO Summit. A native of Chicago, Burrow received his undergraduate degree at Valparaiso University in 2002 and his master's in Journalism from DePaul University in 2013.
"Ryan is truly one of the brightest young journalists in multimedia. We're thrilled to have him in the WGN family and expand our partnership with ABC News Radio," said Todd Manley, Vice President for Content & Programming of WGN Radio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series