Innodisk, the service-driven flash provider, announces an update of its 3ME embedded flash series with the launch of the new 3ME3 DRAM-less SSDs for industrial, embedded and enterprise applications. The 3ME3 series of SSDs offers strong real-world performance in sequential and random I/O using custom firmware and synchronous NAND. The DRAM-less design achieves 100% data integrity in the face of power loss and allows space saving form factors including mSATA, M.2, SATADOM, CFast, and SATA Slim.
DRAM-less design not only prevents data loss from sudden power failure, but makes for a smaller SSD. The 3ME3 series is able to pack a reliable and high performance SSD into small form factors. The absence of volatile memory buffers means power loss is easily handled by Innodisk's iDataGuard technology.
Real World Performance
A new generation of custom firmware along with the use of synchronous NAND flash allows Innodisk to achieve high real-world performance. Moving to a page based algorithm for fine-grained wear leveling and write optimization lets the 3ME3 series to achieve 10/20K Random IOPS.
The 3ME3 series is ready for industrial usage with wide operating temperature range from -40° to 85°C. The new generation of 3ME3 firmware also enhances service life, with write amplification reduced to a WAF of 3.67 under a JESD218 randomized enterprise workload.
The 3ME3 series comes is available for ordering from Innodisk distributors starting Q3, 2015 in capacities up to 256GB. Form factors include SATADOM, mSATA, M.2(NGFF), CFast, and SATA Slim（MO-297).
- DRAM-less SSD for 100% data integrity
- IDataGuard power protection
- 10/20K Random IOPS
- Synchronous NAND for high real-world performance
- mSATA, M.2, SATADOM, CFast, and SATA Slim form factors
- New generation of firmware improves performance and service life
- Wide Operating Temperature from -40° to 85°C
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit