Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive, a high performance storage device that allows you to transfer large files extremely quickly through the USB 3.1 interface.
The Super Talent USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive consists of two M.2 SSDs within the enclosure that are set up in RAID 0. This allows increased performance in a small portable form factor that uses the USB 3.1 interface. With speeds up to 750 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write, transferring large files around such as media content only take a matter of seconds.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive is available in sizes up to 1 TB which allows for an incredible amount of storage in a pocket sized device. In addition, it is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports so users aren't restricted to a USB 3.1 port.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive will be showcased at Computex in Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6 in the Nangang Convention Center at Booth J1211.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Astronauts will watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi From Space
- Starbucks 'Free' Wi-Fi mines Bitcoin while connected
- Former Facebook exec: Bitcoin will reach $1 million
- AMD Ryzen APU with Vega GPU leaked, but is already available
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series