PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the new Duo-Link OTG USB 2.0 flash drive. The Duo-Link is your on-the-go companion with advanced feature of micro USB combined with normal USB drive only for you to enjoy your data over the go and at your home. With the Duo-Link, you can transfer data between your smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops at your own comfort without any glitch at fast speed.
The Duo-Link OU5 connects to your Android mobile device via the built-in micro-USB connector to quickly and easily transfer files. The standard USB connector on the other side of the flash drive plugs directly into the USB port on any USB 2.0 PC or laptop.
With either 8GB or 64GB of on-board storage, use the Duo-Link OU5 to free up space on your Android phone or save files from your PC or laptop onto your phone. Users can also play music or video directly from the drive. It offers faster and more convenient file transfers without dealing with the hassle of bulky cables or wires.
Its compact, all-in-one design is small enough to connect to your Android mobile device while in use for portable on-the-go use. The OU5 features a rugged swivel design that protects the USB port from dust and scratches. Its lightweight and cap-less design lets you carry additional photos, videos and files in your pocket without worrying about damage or lost caps. The drive features an integrated strip hole design that can be attached to handbags, wallets or mobile straps for a personalized look and handy access.
The Duo-Link OU5 works with any USB On-The-Go compatible Android tablet or smartphone with a micro-USB connector and supports Android version 4.0 or later. It is backed with PNY's warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit