Ninefold has today announced the general availability of the Ninefold Developer (Dev) tier. The Dev tier was built to help devs and tech-savvy entrepreneurs get their ideas to market faster at a great price.
Ideal for development or proof of concept environments, it provides customers with the ability to create virtual servers with up to 2GB of RAM and has been engineered for dev/staging environments with process, quality, support, and price in mind.
"We built the Dev tier because our Australian customers kept telling us there were no robust development options for them locally," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold. "Whether developers just want to play around with something for a while or build out a more planned app, they now have access to a fast, steady development environment at their fingertips."
For $7 (ex GST) customers get a single-core, 512Mb Linux server with 15Gb of local storage, with production-grade performance.
"The combination of great pricing options, world-class user interface, 99.9+% uptime and free support makes Ninefold one of the most competitive players in the Australian cloud hosting market," Mr Domingo said.
"We are genuinely excited by what the Ninefold Dev tier provides, and what Australians will do with this great new service. There's been a lot of talk of supporting entrepreneurs and startups here with last week's Federal Budget, the Dev tier is another way that Ninefold feels it can contribute to the Australian community," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold.
- 512MB / 1 Core - $7* / month
- 1GB / 1 Core - $14* / month
- 1.5GB / 1 Core - $21* / month
- 2GB / 2 Core - $28* / month
* CPU / RAM / Storage billed by the hour. Excludes additional storage, includes 15Gb local storage and 5Gb data outbound
These servers come with Ninefold's existing benefits:
- High performance infrastructure
- Per hour pay-as-you-go pricing
- Ability to provision a server in minutes
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Servers located in Australia
- Free local support
- Approved for federal Government use
- 5GB data (outbound)
- Free unlimited inbound data
- Powerful local and cross-zone HA features
- DNS management
To sign up and use the Ninefold Dev tier, please visit https://ninefold.com/, complete the sign-up form, confirm your email address, enter a valid credit card and you're away in just a couple of minutes.
For more information, feel free to get in touch at [email protected].
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- Warren Spector debuts System Shock 3 pre-alpha preview
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today