Ninefold has today announced the general availability of the Ninefold Developer (Dev) tier. The Dev tier was built to help devs and tech-savvy entrepreneurs get their ideas to market faster at a great price.
Ideal for development or proof of concept environments, it provides customers with the ability to create virtual servers with up to 2GB of RAM and has been engineered for dev/staging environments with process, quality, support, and price in mind.
"We built the Dev tier because our Australian customers kept telling us there were no robust development options for them locally," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold. "Whether developers just want to play around with something for a while or build out a more planned app, they now have access to a fast, steady development environment at their fingertips."
For $7 (ex GST) customers get a single-core, 512Mb Linux server with 15Gb of local storage, with production-grade performance.
"The combination of great pricing options, world-class user interface, 99.9+% uptime and free support makes Ninefold one of the most competitive players in the Australian cloud hosting market," Mr Domingo said.
"We are genuinely excited by what the Ninefold Dev tier provides, and what Australians will do with this great new service. There's been a lot of talk of supporting entrepreneurs and startups here with last week's Federal Budget, the Dev tier is another way that Ninefold feels it can contribute to the Australian community," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold.
- 512MB / 1 Core - $7* / month
- 1GB / 1 Core - $14* / month
- 1.5GB / 1 Core - $21* / month
- 2GB / 2 Core - $28* / month
* CPU / RAM / Storage billed by the hour. Excludes additional storage, includes 15Gb local storage and 5Gb data outbound
These servers come with Ninefold's existing benefits:
- High performance infrastructure
- Per hour pay-as-you-go pricing
- Ability to provision a server in minutes
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Servers located in Australia
- Free local support
- Approved for federal Government use
- 5GB data (outbound)
- Free unlimited inbound data
- Powerful local and cross-zone HA features
- DNS management
To sign up and use the Ninefold Dev tier, please visit https://ninefold.com/, complete the sign-up form, confirm your email address, enter a valid credit card and you're away in just a couple of minutes.
For more information, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series