ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, is pleased to be the proud sponsor of Formula 4 race car driver Michael Benyahia, an American driver who competes worldwide with French car racing outfit Auto Sport Academy. In keeping with ADATA's slogan "Love, Life, Dreams," ADATA proudly supports Benyahia's budding race car career as he aspires to become a pro-level Formula 1 Racer.
Starting with only 20 employees, ADATA was from the very beginning a small company with a big dream: a commitment to becoming a worldwide leader in high performance DRAM memory and Flash application products. ADATA has matured with passion and energy, and is governed by extraordinary corporate values that serve as the foundation for the company's success. As a result, ADATA takes inspiration from the energetic efforts of Michael Benyahia, who at the age of 14 began winning National Outdoor Karting Championships, and with a strong faith in his own dream, now competes internationally in the French Championship F4 2015.
ADATA is more than happy to manifest its slogan of "Love, Life, Dreams" by supporting the dreams of aspiring pro race car driver Michael Benyahia, who fulfills his own life dream with the loving encouragement of friends and family, and further backing from technology leader ADATA.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions