ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, is pleased to be the proud sponsor of Formula 4 race car driver Michael Benyahia, an American driver who competes worldwide with French car racing outfit Auto Sport Academy. In keeping with ADATA's slogan "Love, Life, Dreams," ADATA proudly supports Benyahia's budding race car career as he aspires to become a pro-level Formula 1 Racer.
Starting with only 20 employees, ADATA was from the very beginning a small company with a big dream: a commitment to becoming a worldwide leader in high performance DRAM memory and Flash application products. ADATA has matured with passion and energy, and is governed by extraordinary corporate values that serve as the foundation for the company's success. As a result, ADATA takes inspiration from the energetic efforts of Michael Benyahia, who at the age of 14 began winning National Outdoor Karting Championships, and with a strong faith in his own dream, now competes internationally in the French Championship F4 2015.
ADATA is more than happy to manifest its slogan of "Love, Life, Dreams" by supporting the dreams of aspiring pro race car driver Michael Benyahia, who fulfills his own life dream with the loving encouragement of friends and family, and further backing from technology leader ADATA.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit