The political activists of Roll7 (OlliOlli) and video game lobbyists Devolver Digital are uncomfortably excited to announce the indie cover-based shooter Not A Hero is now available for personal computers. Constituents around the globe can now exchange their local currency for a pile of computer files that, when arranged properly, yield what critics are already calling "the year's best indie shooter starring an anthropomorphic rabbit from the future."
Not A Hero follows professional assassin-turned-amateur campaign manager, Steve, who is charged with cleaning up the city by a time-traveling rabbit / mayoral candidate named BunnyLord. Now Steve and his expanding roster of dubious heroes must wield their unique skills to shoot, slide, dive and take cover behind a political platform built on ethics, accountability, and an inordinate amount of gunfire. Eliminate the criminal underworld of the city's three major districts and persuade undecided voters to your cause, tackling the issues that matter by putting a gun in the mouth of those issues.
Not A Hero is powered by ISO-Slant, a new proprietary technology that allows game developers to reach the sweet spot between 2D and 2½D perspectives with minimal effort. Through the liberal, almost irresponsible use of ISO-Slant, Not A Hero developer Roll7 is able to radically alter the standard 2D pixel art action game into an unbelievable 2¼D visual tour de force and creates a unique new genre sure to entertain for years to come.
Not A Hero is available now on PC via Steam, GOG, and Humble with a release on PlayStation Network planned for later this year.
More information on Not A Hero can be found at NotAHe.Ro and by following @Roll_7, @VoteBunnyLord and @DevolverDigital on the Twitter. For ISO-Slant licensing inquiries please visit https://www.iso-slant.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam