The political activists of Roll7 (OlliOlli) and video game lobbyists Devolver Digital are uncomfortably excited to announce the indie cover-based shooter Not A Hero is now available for personal computers. Constituents around the globe can now exchange their local currency for a pile of computer files that, when arranged properly, yield what critics are already calling "the year's best indie shooter starring an anthropomorphic rabbit from the future."
Not A Hero follows professional assassin-turned-amateur campaign manager, Steve, who is charged with cleaning up the city by a time-traveling rabbit / mayoral candidate named BunnyLord. Now Steve and his expanding roster of dubious heroes must wield their unique skills to shoot, slide, dive and take cover behind a political platform built on ethics, accountability, and an inordinate amount of gunfire. Eliminate the criminal underworld of the city's three major districts and persuade undecided voters to your cause, tackling the issues that matter by putting a gun in the mouth of those issues.
Not A Hero is powered by ISO-Slant, a new proprietary technology that allows game developers to reach the sweet spot between 2D and 2½D perspectives with minimal effort. Through the liberal, almost irresponsible use of ISO-Slant, Not A Hero developer Roll7 is able to radically alter the standard 2D pixel art action game into an unbelievable 2¼D visual tour de force and creates a unique new genre sure to entertain for years to come.
Not A Hero is available now on PC via Steam, GOG, and Humble with a release on PlayStation Network planned for later this year.
More information on Not A Hero can be found at NotAHe.Ro and by following @Roll_7, @VoteBunnyLord and @DevolverDigital on the Twitter. For ISO-Slant licensing inquiries please visit https://www.iso-slant.com.
Latest News Posts
- Digital makes 93% of Ubisoft earnings, microtransactions up
- PC is now Ubisoft's most lucrative platform
- The Division 2 is 2019's best-seller, Ubisoft says
- Luigi's Mansion 3 has a spooky Halloween debut, October 31
- PUBG's backstory is a Lex Luthor puppetmaster fantasy dream
- ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro NVMe SSD Review
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer