Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced the Toshiba EXCERIA Pro SD Memory Card and Toshiba EXCERIA microSD Memory Card, two flash storage options equipped to unleash a device's full shooting potential to capture stunning images and immersive footage. Ideal for professional DSLR photographers and high action sports enthusiasts respectively, the EXCERIA Pro SD and EXCERIA microSD provide unparalleled performance with excellent read/write rates and ample storage to capture fast-action photos and 4K videos without delay.
"Recording the most important life moments shouldn't be limited by speed or space," said Maciek Brzeski, Vice President of Branded Storage Products, Toshiba Digital Product Division. "With the EXCERIA Pro and EXCERIA microSD, Toshiba delivers a memory card that specifically complements consumers' professional and mobile lifestyles." The EXCERIA Pro SD Memory Card allows professional photographers and videographers to maximize the potential of their UHS-II-enabled high performance cameras. With read speeds of up to 260MB/s and write speeds up to 240MB/s, the EXCERIA Pro SD card can transfer photos in less time than non-UHS II cards.
The EXCERIA microSD features read speeds up to 95MB/s and write speeds up to 60MB/s. Designed for action camera adventurers, videographers, phones and tablets, this memory card is also waterproof and X-ray proof. Expand your devices to save more photos, apps, movies, music and more!
Available in four capacities up to 128GB for the EXCERIA Pro SD and three capacities up to 64GB for the EXCERIA microSD, these memory cards can store full HD videos and thousands of photos, allowing users to capture high resolution content with plenty of storage space. Both memory cards are optimized for advanced camera functions, such as high-speed continuous shooting, continuous burst mode, multiple frames per second and full HD real-time video recording. They also feature a UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 rating to support 4K video recording and playback.
Pricing and Availability
The EXCERIA Pro SD Memory Card and EXCERIA microSD Memory Card are available for purchase at select retailers.
The EXCERIA Pro SD Memory Card starts at $99.99 MSRP for the 16GB model, $179.99 MSRP for 32GB model, $349.99 MSRP for the 64GB model and $699.99 for the 128GB model.6 A 5-year standard limited warranty is included with all models.
The EXCERIA microSD Memory Card starts at $59.99 MSRP for the 16GB model, $99.99 MSRP for 32GB model and $179.99 MSRP for the 64GB model.6 A 5-Year Standard Limited Warranty is included with all models.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM