Every year, the largest IT trade fair in Asia - COMPUTEX TAIPEI takes place in Taiwan's capital. The exhibition includes heaps of new gadgets and innovative designs, however only the best of the best will be awarded with the COMPUTEX d&i award. This year, ASRock has outdone their selves again and won a COMPUTEX d&i award 2015 in the gaming hardware category with Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 motherboard!
ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 is an upgraded model of ASRock's former most recommended gaming board. As its name suggests, it adopts a Killer LAN chip which automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic. But the real difference is that X99X Killer/3.1 is powered by a new X Series OC Socket that unlocks the hidden performance of LGA 2011-3 CPUs. And it also comes with both Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 ports that not only grants 10Gb/s data rates, but the Type-C port also boasts 3.0 ampere fast charging, the capability of withstanding over 10000 plug and removals, and a reversible design so that connectors may fit either way.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 will be held at 4F, Nangang Hall from June 2nd till June 6th. Come hang around with us at ASRock's booth at No. L0317a to witness the computing power of Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 along with more of our top secret next generation products. We promise that you won't be disappointed!
For more information please check:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit