Every year, the largest IT trade fair in Asia - COMPUTEX TAIPEI takes place in Taiwan's capital. The exhibition includes heaps of new gadgets and innovative designs, however only the best of the best will be awarded with the COMPUTEX d&i award. This year, ASRock has outdone their selves again and won a COMPUTEX d&i award 2015 in the gaming hardware category with Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 motherboard!
ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 is an upgraded model of ASRock's former most recommended gaming board. As its name suggests, it adopts a Killer LAN chip which automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic. But the real difference is that X99X Killer/3.1 is powered by a new X Series OC Socket that unlocks the hidden performance of LGA 2011-3 CPUs. And it also comes with both Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 ports that not only grants 10Gb/s data rates, but the Type-C port also boasts 3.0 ampere fast charging, the capability of withstanding over 10000 plug and removals, and a reversible design so that connectors may fit either way.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 will be held at 4F, Nangang Hall from June 2nd till June 6th. Come hang around with us at ASRock's booth at No. L0317a to witness the computing power of Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 along with more of our top secret next generation products. We promise that you won't be disappointed!
For more information please check:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit