Every year, the largest IT trade fair in Asia - COMPUTEX TAIPEI takes place in Taiwan's capital. The exhibition includes heaps of new gadgets and innovative designs, however only the best of the best will be awarded with the COMPUTEX d&i award. This year, ASRock has outdone their selves again and won a COMPUTEX d&i award 2015 in the gaming hardware category with Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 motherboard!
ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 is an upgraded model of ASRock's former most recommended gaming board. As its name suggests, it adopts a Killer LAN chip which automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic. But the real difference is that X99X Killer/3.1 is powered by a new X Series OC Socket that unlocks the hidden performance of LGA 2011-3 CPUs. And it also comes with both Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 ports that not only grants 10Gb/s data rates, but the Type-C port also boasts 3.0 ampere fast charging, the capability of withstanding over 10000 plug and removals, and a reversible design so that connectors may fit either way.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 will be held at 4F, Nangang Hall from June 2nd till June 6th. Come hang around with us at ASRock's booth at No. L0317a to witness the computing power of Fatal1ty X99X Killer/3.1 along with more of our top secret next generation products. We promise that you won't be disappointed!
For more information please check:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard