EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce the new updated (R2.0) line of EK-KIT L series value orientated, yet powerful liquid cooling kits.
These new and improved kits are direct successors of world renown EK-KIT L series kits. In new revision EK Water Blocks has again prepared three differently sized models: EK-KIT L120 R2.0, L240 R2.0 and L360 2.0, the only difference between them being the size of the radiator and the number of accompanied fans. The EK-KIT L series Revision 2.0 liquid cooling kits are designed for all users who seek simple, yet quality and efficient all-in-one solution, assembled from selected market proven components.
The main change is from the original revision is the new high-performing EK-Supremacy MX UNI water block and a more reliable and powerful pump/reservoir combo unit with Laing/Xylem DDC series PWM liquid cooling pump. EK-Vardar high-static pressure fans are now also standard on every L series kit.
Kits are easy to install, use and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK Webshop.
These kits are fully upgradeable with additional EK-Thermosphere, EK-FB, EK-FC or EK-RAM series water blocks and are compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2(+)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit