Hi-Rez Studios, the developer of the free-to-play action MOBA game - SMITE - today kicked off a new campaign with its community to support the international humanitarian response of the American Red Cross to last month's devastating earthquake in and around Nepal.
The Nepal Earthquake Relief Chest will be available now through May 17 for 400 Gems, SMITE's in-game currency. Players who purchase the chest will randomly receive one of the following six God skins for use in SMITE: Lucky Baby Fuwa (Cupid), The Sydney Shredder (He Bo), Orbital Strike (Rama), Jaguar Footballer (Xbalanque), Ra'Merica (Ra), and Soldier of Fortune (Ares). For every chest sold, Hi-Rez Studios will donate $2 to the international relief efforts of the American Red Cross.
The SMITE community has raised more than $200,000 for various American Red Cross efforts over the past year. Contributions to the American Red Cross International Services network advance its widespread humanitarian mission, including: direct aid for victims; cash transfer programs; information management, especially to help reunite separated families; coordination of supplies to the many affected regions; and preparedness training for future emergencies.
To participate in SMITE's campaign for the American Red Cross International Services, please visit https://www.SmiteGame.com, and follow its progress on Facebook and Twitter. To give directly to the American Red Cross to support humanitarian aid in Nepal and around the world, please visit https://www.redcross.org.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz