Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair®, today announced the addition of RGBshare, an online lighting profile browsing and sharing feature for Corsair RGB keyboards, to CorsairGaming.com. Corsair RGB keyboards feature multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization and unmatched animated lighting effects. Users create and save the lighting "profiles" using Corsair's powerful CUE software. RGBshare allows members of the Corsair Gaming community to effortlessly their share their lighting profiles with other users.
Since the launch of Corsair Gaming's RGB products last fall, users have created thousands of advanced lighting profiles such as cascading rainbow waves, RGB color cycling, and multi-key ripple effects, as well as lighting profiles designed to enhance gameplay with popular PC games. With RGBshare, Corsair aims to harness this creativity with an official, easy-to-use database that will make it easier for users to share, preview, find, and load profiles. Some of the RGBshare features include:
- Video previews
- Search for profiles - keywords, most downloaded, and more
- Direct loading into CUE
"RGBshare give Corsair keyboard owners instant access to the largest collection of lighting effects on the market," said Greg Agius, Director of Gaming & Community at Corsair. "Gamers who just want to enjoy their keyboard out of the box can now download these lighting works of art without any programming on their part, while RGB artists have a great platform to showcase their work."
In the coming months, the site intends to host profile contests throughout the year to harness the creativity of fellow users.
The new RGB profile sharing features can be experienced at https://www.CorsairgGaming.com. Share your favorite profiles via Twitter with the hashtag, #RGBshare.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard