ImpeccaTM https://www.impecca.com, a leader of impeccably designed audio, video, digital photo, computer peripherals, window and portable air conditioners, and kitchen and home appliances, announced today the appointment of Steven Lyon to their management team. Steve Lyon is immediately assuming the role of Vice President of Sales in charge of increasing Impecca's market share and account penetration, while continuing to build the Impecca brand name of quality technology and home products.
Proven Track Record of Driving & Sustaining Sales
Mr. Lyon has a long proven track record of driving and sustaining sales on a broad level, with experience at key computer and home appliance companies, including Dell, Toshiba, Sharp and Zenith. His extensive experience at these companies will serve him well in his new role at Impecca. "I look forward to furthering Impecca's sales, product scope, and reach while continuing to bring Impecca's consumer demand items to market," said Steve Lyon, Vice President of Sales, Impecca. "We have innovative, unique and impeccably built products that enhance consumer lifestyles. It's a very exciting opportunity and I look forward to the challenge."
"We wish him all the best in this important new role with Impecca and are excited for the future growth of our company and brand name," said Abe Zweigenhaft, CFO and COO, Impecca.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz