ImpeccaTM https://www.impecca.com, a leader of impeccably designed audio, video, digital photo, computer peripherals, window and portable air conditioners, and kitchen and home appliances, announced today the appointment of Steven Lyon to their management team. Steve Lyon is immediately assuming the role of Vice President of Sales in charge of increasing Impecca's market share and account penetration, while continuing to build the Impecca brand name of quality technology and home products.
Proven Track Record of Driving & Sustaining Sales
Mr. Lyon has a long proven track record of driving and sustaining sales on a broad level, with experience at key computer and home appliance companies, including Dell, Toshiba, Sharp and Zenith. His extensive experience at these companies will serve him well in his new role at Impecca. "I look forward to furthering Impecca's sales, product scope, and reach while continuing to bring Impecca's consumer demand items to market," said Steve Lyon, Vice President of Sales, Impecca. "We have innovative, unique and impeccably built products that enhance consumer lifestyles. It's a very exciting opportunity and I look forward to the challenge."
"We wish him all the best in this important new role with Impecca and are excited for the future growth of our company and brand name," said Abe Zweigenhaft, CFO and COO, Impecca.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions