ImpeccaTM https://www.impecca.com, a leader of impeccably designed audio, video, digital photo, computer peripherals, window and portable air conditioners, and kitchen and home appliances, announced today the appointment of Steven Lyon to their management team. Steve Lyon is immediately assuming the role of Vice President of Sales in charge of increasing Impecca's market share and account penetration, while continuing to build the Impecca brand name of quality technology and home products.
Proven Track Record of Driving & Sustaining Sales
Mr. Lyon has a long proven track record of driving and sustaining sales on a broad level, with experience at key computer and home appliance companies, including Dell, Toshiba, Sharp and Zenith. His extensive experience at these companies will serve him well in his new role at Impecca. "I look forward to furthering Impecca's sales, product scope, and reach while continuing to bring Impecca's consumer demand items to market," said Steve Lyon, Vice President of Sales, Impecca. "We have innovative, unique and impeccably built products that enhance consumer lifestyles. It's a very exciting opportunity and I look forward to the challenge."
"We wish him all the best in this important new role with Impecca and are excited for the future growth of our company and brand name," said Abe Zweigenhaft, CFO and COO, Impecca.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit