ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, will be showing new technologies covering eSports and Gaming, Mobile and Cloud/IoT applications June 2-6 at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 in Taiwan's Taipei World Trade Center, Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F, booth #J0806. In keeping with its "Aspire, Empower, Transform" theme, ADATA invites you to see the hottest new technologies including ADATA's XPG high performance gaming products, Solid State Drive solutions, Type-C mobile accessories, ruggedized products and the latest creations made just for Mac and iPhones.
XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) Gaming Products
XPG gaming DDR4 memory modules and gaming SSDs deliver a screamingly fast yet stable, smooth and playful experience - designed for PC Enthusiasts in pursuit of extreme speed!
The Latest High Performance SSDs and SSD Solution for Cloud and IoT Business
ADATA will show off its full line of high performance SSDs for consumers as well as Cloud / IoT segments. You'll see ADATA's newest USB 3.1 SSDs, high speed NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 SSDs and the best bang-for-the-buck 2.5" SSDs.
New USB Type-C Storage and Smart Mobile Accessories
Get ready for the latest Type-C technology destined to link various mobile devices, notebooks, PCs and consumer electronics. ADATA gives you the thumb-pulse on the latest in Type-C solutions, including OTG flash drives, external HDDs, SSDs and cables.
Ruggedized Series - Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof
ADATA will present its lineup of ruggedized products designed for the best in heavy-duty. You'll see external HDDs that are rated to the highest industrial standards: IP68 waterproof, dustproof and military grade shock-proof, and also other rugged USB flash drives and power banks.
Apple Series Storage and Accessories
ADATA's Apple series of products for Apple computers and iPhones include rugged external HDDs, OTG flash drives, Lightning cables, USB Type-C cables and Apple computer memory.
You're invited to visit ADATA Technology at:
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F
June 2-5, 2015 09:30 - 18:00
June 6, 2015 09:30 - 16:00
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions