ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, will be showing new technologies covering eSports and Gaming, Mobile and Cloud/IoT applications June 2-6 at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 in Taiwan's Taipei World Trade Center, Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F, booth #J0806. In keeping with its "Aspire, Empower, Transform" theme, ADATA invites you to see the hottest new technologies including ADATA's XPG high performance gaming products, Solid State Drive solutions, Type-C mobile accessories, ruggedized products and the latest creations made just for Mac and iPhones.
XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) Gaming Products
XPG gaming DDR4 memory modules and gaming SSDs deliver a screamingly fast yet stable, smooth and playful experience - designed for PC Enthusiasts in pursuit of extreme speed!
The Latest High Performance SSDs and SSD Solution for Cloud and IoT Business
ADATA will show off its full line of high performance SSDs for consumers as well as Cloud / IoT segments. You'll see ADATA's newest USB 3.1 SSDs, high speed NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 SSDs and the best bang-for-the-buck 2.5" SSDs.
New USB Type-C Storage and Smart Mobile Accessories
Get ready for the latest Type-C technology destined to link various mobile devices, notebooks, PCs and consumer electronics. ADATA gives you the thumb-pulse on the latest in Type-C solutions, including OTG flash drives, external HDDs, SSDs and cables.
Ruggedized Series - Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof
ADATA will present its lineup of ruggedized products designed for the best in heavy-duty. You'll see external HDDs that are rated to the highest industrial standards: IP68 waterproof, dustproof and military grade shock-proof, and also other rugged USB flash drives and power banks.
Apple Series Storage and Accessories
ADATA's Apple series of products for Apple computers and iPhones include rugged external HDDs, OTG flash drives, Lightning cables, USB Type-C cables and Apple computer memory.
You're invited to visit ADATA Technology at:
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F
June 2-5, 2015 09:30 - 18:00
June 6, 2015 09:30 - 16:00
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz