EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce motherboard water cooling solution, this time for GIGABYTE X99 SOC Champion motherboard. The EK-FB KIT GA X99-SOC Champion is a complete water cooling solution for GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards consisting of two separate water blocks. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list.
The water blocks directly cools Intel X99 southbridge (PCH) chip and power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. Please note this water block cools exactly as much heat generating components as GIGABYTE factory cooling solution. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material (depending on the variant). The screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing original motherboard backplates. This water block kit is already available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
Price (MSRP, including VAT): 114.95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam