EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce motherboard water cooling solution, this time for GIGABYTE X99 SOC Champion motherboard. The EK-FB KIT GA X99-SOC Champion is a complete water cooling solution for GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards consisting of two separate water blocks. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list.
The water blocks directly cools Intel X99 southbridge (PCH) chip and power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. Please note this water block cools exactly as much heat generating components as GIGABYTE factory cooling solution. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material (depending on the variant). The screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing original motherboard backplates. This water block kit is already available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
Price (MSRP, including VAT): 114.95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit