Based on Nokia Corporation's 2011 Stock Option Plan a total of 147 311 Nokia shares were subscribed for between January 2 and May 4, 2015. The subscription price was EUR 5.76 per share for 58 311 shares and EUR 4.58 per share for 89 000 shares. The total amount of the subscription price, EUR 743 491.36, will be recorded in the fund for invested non-restricted equity and, consequently, the share capital of the company does not increase.
The amount of Nokia shares after registration of the shares in the Trade Register is 3 678 328 858 shares. The new shares carry all the shareholder rights as of the registration date May 8, 2015. The shares are subject to trading in Nasdaq Helsinki together with other Nokia shares (NOK1V) as of May 8, 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases