Based on Nokia Corporation's 2011 Stock Option Plan a total of 147 311 Nokia shares were subscribed for between January 2 and May 4, 2015. The subscription price was EUR 5.76 per share for 58 311 shares and EUR 4.58 per share for 89 000 shares. The total amount of the subscription price, EUR 743 491.36, will be recorded in the fund for invested non-restricted equity and, consequently, the share capital of the company does not increase.
The amount of Nokia shares after registration of the shares in the Trade Register is 3 678 328 858 shares. The new shares carry all the shareholder rights as of the registration date May 8, 2015. The shares are subject to trading in Nasdaq Helsinki together with other Nokia shares (NOK1V) as of May 8, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit