GAMER STORM is a High-end brand of DEEPCOOL, serving gaming enthusiasts with products that have elegant design and great cooling performance. Adhering to these characteristics, DEEPCOOL releases the first GAMER STORM ITX chassis- TRISTELLAR.
TRISTELLAR disrupts the traditional concept of a PC case, splits components into three isolated cabins. Three "V" shape metal frames ensure TRISTELLAR has a reliable and solid structure. Besides the elegant appearance, it has great cooling performance by separating the most hit-generating parts. The latest gaming configuration provides an excellent choice to DIY PC enthusiasts.
Cabin 1. Graphic Cards
The top cabin supports full-length (up to 320mm) video cards, which is connected to motherboard by a short PCI-E extension cable. Preinstalled 90mm fan in front provides sufficient airflow. There are three 2.5"SDD bays with hot plugging (SATA) ports next to GPU.
Cabin 2. Motherboard
The bottom-right cabin supports a Mini-ITX motherboard, also leaves large space for CPU air cooler (up to 80mm) and120mm case fan, or120mm AIO liquid cooler.
Cabin 3. Power Supply
The bottom-left cabin is capable to accommodate a PSU up to 160mm length. Two 3.5" HDD bays with hot plugging (SATA) ports and one 5.25" HDD slot-load optical drive are furnished.
In addition, to connect components together, cables pass through a hollow aluminum spine to center of the ''V'' shape frames, which comes with a LED power button.
Available in June globally, 2015
MSRP: 399.99 USD
For more information, please check the official website
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit