Enjoy lightning speed and high-performance with the HP's latest USB flash drive-the HP x715w. PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the durable and stylish HP x715w USB 3.0 flash drive for storing and sharing your digital files. This thumb-sized drive is extremely lightweight and compact and can be easily carried around anywhere you go. Equipped with USB 3.0 hardware, you can transfer HD movies, images and documents in mere seconds.
The x715w comes encased in a shock-resistant and dustproof durable metallic casing. Its high-quality mirror finishing with electronic plating after printing technic features the HP logo engraved on the drive, which is present only on genuine PNY products and helps in distinguishing between counterfeit replacements. This ensures originality and PNY's top quality performance as promised, is not tampered with in any ways.
Its petite size weighs in at 5.3g and its dimensions measure at H 4.5 mm x W 12mm x L 30.1mm. It comes in a handy cap-less design for convenient use. The drive also features a strip hole that can be looped around mobile straps, wallets or your backpacks. A fashionable HP logo charm comes attached along with the drive adding extra points for style and modernity. Regardless if you're a student or a working professional, the x715w suits any lifestyle or image and is the perfect mobile storage device.
Simple plug-and-play operation means you can easily connect it to the USB port and start transferring files without any additional software installation required. USB 3.0 offers transfer speed up to 10x faster than an equivalent USB 2.0 drive. You can back-up, transfer and access your digital content quickly, with less waiting time. It's ideal for large files, HD films and back-ups. It's also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 supported laptops or notebooks.
The HP x715w is compatible with Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, Windows 7, 8, Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating systems. It comes in storage capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB. The drive offers a promised warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard