Enjoy lightning speed and high-performance with the HP's latest USB flash drive-the HP x715w. PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the durable and stylish HP x715w USB 3.0 flash drive for storing and sharing your digital files. This thumb-sized drive is extremely lightweight and compact and can be easily carried around anywhere you go. Equipped with USB 3.0 hardware, you can transfer HD movies, images and documents in mere seconds.
The x715w comes encased in a shock-resistant and dustproof durable metallic casing. Its high-quality mirror finishing with electronic plating after printing technic features the HP logo engraved on the drive, which is present only on genuine PNY products and helps in distinguishing between counterfeit replacements. This ensures originality and PNY's top quality performance as promised, is not tampered with in any ways.
Its petite size weighs in at 5.3g and its dimensions measure at H 4.5 mm x W 12mm x L 30.1mm. It comes in a handy cap-less design for convenient use. The drive also features a strip hole that can be looped around mobile straps, wallets or your backpacks. A fashionable HP logo charm comes attached along with the drive adding extra points for style and modernity. Regardless if you're a student or a working professional, the x715w suits any lifestyle or image and is the perfect mobile storage device.
Simple plug-and-play operation means you can easily connect it to the USB port and start transferring files without any additional software installation required. USB 3.0 offers transfer speed up to 10x faster than an equivalent USB 2.0 drive. You can back-up, transfer and access your digital content quickly, with less waiting time. It's ideal for large files, HD films and back-ups. It's also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 supported laptops or notebooks.
The HP x715w is compatible with Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, Windows 7, 8, Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating systems. It comes in storage capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB. The drive offers a promised warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series