OCZ Technology Introduces Alchemy Illuminati Backlit Keyboard Designed for Multimedia Users
Sunnyvale, Calif.-February 18, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and components, today announced the expansion of its peripherals under the Alchemy line, with the introduction of the Illuminati multimedia keyboard series for advanced computing complete with a stylish backlit effect. Featuring a wealth of user-friendly options combined with an ergonomic and sturdy design, the Illuminati's unique combination of features and value won't leave users in the dark.
"Building on our Alchemy line of peripherals OCZ is now introducing the Illuminati backlit keyboard," commented Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management at the OCZ Technology Group. "The Illuminati Keyboard offers multimedia consumers a host of features including rubber coated keys for comfort while both working and gaming, fourteen quick launch keys to better access to multimedia, and the choice of two backlit colors making it easier to make full use of the keyboard in low light environments."
The Illuminati is a quality keyboard featuring extensive features such as 14 multimedia and internet hotkeys, to help manage your music, web, and video applications with the touch of a button. Additionally, keys can be backlit with either red or blue LEDs, perfect for users that prefer darkened rooms or gamers frequenting LAN parties. The sleek design of the Alchemy Illuminati Series will maintain your comfort even through prolonged usage with its clean layout and rubber coated keys which improve both tactile feel and comfort whether you are working on spreadsheets or playing the latest games.
The Illuminati keyboard is designed with all the features of a quality keyboard without the hefty price tag, combining sleek style and comfort with the features and personalization consumers demand from their peripherals. The Alchemy line embodies the needs of gamers and value-oriented consumers through a diverse lineup of peripherals and components that will provide PC users the ultimate hardware to take on the most demanding tasks at a price point that is attainable for all budgets.
The Illuminati features an extremely reliable design and construction with keys lasting over 5 million cycles, and is compatible with Windows® XP (SP2 or later) and Windows® Vista. Backed by OCZ's industry-leading support and service, you can rest assured your high-powered peripherals will serve you for years to come.
For more information on the OCZ Alchemy Illuminati Keyboard, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit