Deej (Bungie Community Manager) will host a livestream straight from the studio with Matt Sammons (Bungie Lead Designer), along with community member ProfessorBroman. They'll be playing a brand new co-op Arena activity set in the Prison of Elders, where teams of three players can take on waves of increasingly difficult enemies to earn high-level legendary and exotic rewards. You can match-make with other players anytime, or form your own Fireteam to take on higher difficulty challenges with even greater rewards. The livestream will be exclusively viewable here: http://www.twitch.tv/bungie .
In advance of the stream, please feel free to post the screenshot and tune-in video immediately, both of which can be downloaded via the assets links above, or link directly to the YouTube link here.
Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves, launches on Tuesday 19 th May.
The community can interact directly with the developers at https://www.Bungie.net , https://www.Facebook.com/Bungie and @Bungie on Twitter. For game information, visit https://www.DestinyTheGame.com and follow the official Destiny social channels at https://www.Facebook.com/DestinyTheGame and @DestinyTheGame on Twitter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam