Deej (Bungie Community Manager) will host a livestream straight from the studio with Matt Sammons (Bungie Lead Designer), along with community member ProfessorBroman. They'll be playing a brand new co-op Arena activity set in the Prison of Elders, where teams of three players can take on waves of increasingly difficult enemies to earn high-level legendary and exotic rewards. You can match-make with other players anytime, or form your own Fireteam to take on higher difficulty challenges with even greater rewards. The livestream will be exclusively viewable here: http://www.twitch.tv/bungie .
In advance of the stream, please feel free to post the screenshot and tune-in video immediately, both of which can be downloaded via the assets links above, or link directly to the YouTube link here.
Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves, launches on Tuesday 19 th May.
The community can interact directly with the developers at https://www.Bungie.net , https://www.Facebook.com/Bungie and @Bungie on Twitter. For game information, visit https://www.DestinyTheGame.com and follow the official Destiny social channels at https://www.Facebook.com/DestinyTheGame and @DestinyTheGame on Twitter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series