Giada, a brand of Shenzhen Jiehe Technology Development, Co., Ltd, today announces the ultra compact i200 Mini-PC. Designed for thin client, digital signage, enterprise and industrial applications, the i200, with dimensions of 5.12" x 5.06" x 1.02", offers PC-level performance and full featured connectivity at low power consumption levels.
With its ability to run 24/7, the i200 is ideal for many applications in the thin client, enterprise and industrial fields. The full metal casing provides excellent heat dissipation while in operation as well as robust protection from harsh working environments.
Protection from Unscheduled Power-Offs
Since in many applications mini PCs will be placed in difficult to reach locations, Giada developed a patented hardware/software feature, JAHC, that protects against unscheduled power-offs. JAHC has four key features:
- Automatic power on when connected to power
- Automatic restart after system crash
- Scheduled power on/offs
- Ability to power on/off the system with an IR control without the OS running
mSATA and DDR3 Support
The i200 supports an mSATA III SSD which not only greatly increases the read/write performance compared to traditional mechanical hard drives, but also allows the i200 to retain its small form factor. One 1600MHz DDR3 SO-DIMM module up to 8GB is also supported.
With myriad of connections, the Giada i200 excels in a wide variety of enterprise and industrial applications. On the front of this compact PC are two USB 3.0 ports, a built-in IR sensor as well as an IR extender port. The rear of the system has a DisplayPort, a HDMI port, a Gigabit ethernet port, and two USB 3.0 jacks. There are also two interfaces for Wi-Fi/3G antennas. The side of the i200 has a legacy COM port.
Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Processor Performance
Featuring Intel's 4th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 U Series processors, the i200 provide the performance needed while using minimal power. The i5 option has a low TDP (Thermal Design Power) of only 15W. The integrated Intel HD4400 graphics supports up to 4k video playback.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ